Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:25:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653434 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Snipers testify that Navy SEAL Gallagher shot young girl and old man 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Snipers testify that Navy SEAL Gallagher shot young girl and old man  (Read 92 times)
wvit1001

« on: 06 26, 19, 12:51:22:PM » Reply

Snipers testify that Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher shot young girl and old man in Iraq.

The trial of decorated Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher continued on Friday, with DNA experts and military snipers taking the stand to talk about the evidence against him — including how he allegedly shot a young girl and old man in Iraq two years ago.

The fellow SEALs said they did not witness the alleged killing, but did hear the shots coming from Gallagher’s position. They claimed that the child and man he is accused of shooting were both spotted falling to the ground, with the snipers witnessing it through their scopes.

Gallagher — a medic and the pair’s platoon leader — was holed up in a sniper’s perch at the time and allegedly confirmed the kills over the radio, the snipers testified.

“You guys missed him, but I got him,” Gallagher said of the old man, according to Special Operator Dalton Tolbert, one of the two fellow SEALs.

Tolbert told the San Diego court that he was furious with Gallagher’s behavior and reported it to members of SEAL Team 7 via text message.

“I shot more warning shots to save civilians from Eddie than I ever did at ISIS,” wrote Tolbert. “I see an issue with that.”

Special Operator Joshua Vriens, the other sniper, said he watched Gallagher, 40, shoot an unsuspecting Iraqi girl in the stomach from his perch on a different day. The child was wearing a floral hijab and appeared to be between the ages 12 and 14, Vriens added.

Once again, he and Tolbert were unable to witness the actual pulling of the trigger — but Vriens did say that he saw the wounded youngster being dragged away through the scope of his rifle.

Both shootings allegedly happened just weeks after a group of SEALs allegedly witnessed Gallagher stabbing a wounded and captive Islamic State fighter to death while he was treating him medically. The May 2017 incident was recounted Thursday by Special Operator Corey Scott — another fellow SEAL — who shockingly claimed to have carried out the killing himself.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/21/snipers-testify-that-navy-seal-edward-gallagher-shot-young-girl-and-old-man-in-iraq/?utm_source=reddit.com
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 06 26, 19, 12:52:30:PM » Reply

Isn't this the scumbag Trump wants to pardon?

Its another way for cadet bone spurs to spit in the face of everyone who served with honor.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #2 on: 06 26, 19, 01:49:32:PM » Reply

He's not on trial for those things.

A Medic already took credit for the terrorists martyrdom.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 26, 19, 01:54:00:PM » Reply

So maybe the shooting was justified wvit you wasn't there so you don't know.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #4 on: 06 26, 19, 01:55:06:PM » Reply

Ms. nit-wit HATES American Soldiers!!!!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 06 26, 19, 01:55:34:PM » Reply

that's not what his fellow servicemen are saying blammie.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Snipers testify that Navy SEAL Gallagher shot young girl and old man
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory