Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 07:13:45:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Acting head of U.S. Customs and Border Protection resigns 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Acting head of U.S. Customs and Border Protection resigns  (Read 555 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #24 on: 06 26, 19, 11:27:53:AM » Reply

yes it's a shame that that's all they got after working so hard for a better life.    Jesus says we should treat each other better than that doesn't he.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #25 on: 06 26, 19, 11:49:45:AM » Reply

Leaks and internal struggles have plagued the Trump administration since day one, and now it looks like yet another die-hard Democrat supporter may have been pulling strings in Washington to undermine the president.
On Saturday, the Washington Examiner reported that a key Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation intended to round up certain illegal aliens was called off after an insider allegedly passed confidential details of the operation to the media.
Two days before the operation was set to begin, outlets including The Washington Post announced it to the world, effectively eliminating any element of surprise.
“President Trump has directed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to conduct a mass roundup of migrant families that have received deportation orders, an operation that is likely to begin with predawn raids in major U.S. cities on Sunday,” The Post reported.
But that “roundup” never happened, and the reason may be a political coup. According to homeland security reporter and border expert Anna Giaritelli, fingers now point to a longtime Democrat ally as the “leaker” who tipped off the media and the law breakers.
“This week’s big leak about a major Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation was orchestrated by acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan in an effort to sabotage the raids before they were scheduled to take place, according to three current and two former senior administration officials,” Giaritelli wrote in the Examiner.
“All five officials who spoke with the Washington Examiner confirmed McAleenan’s decision to go rogue and stymie the operation was what prompted the White House to call off the 10-city operation,” the report continued.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/report-dhs-sec-accused-leaking-trumps-ice-raid-now-tied-obama-hillary
wvit1001

« Reply #26 on: 06 26, 19, 11:52:22:AM » Reply

hahahahahahha.   trump himself announced it to the world goofy.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #27 on: 06 26, 19, 11:53:45:AM » Reply

After word of it leaked!
wvit1001

« Reply #28 on: 06 26, 19, 12:10:10:PM » Reply

hahahhahahahaa.   yeah right.   
D2D

« Reply #29 on: 06 26, 19, 12:10:56:PM » Reply

At least you agree on that!
wvit1001

« Reply #30 on: 06 26, 19, 12:13:37:PM » Reply

"Mass raids will only terrorize immigrant communities and separate families. These raids will do nothing to solve the humanitarian crisis the Trump Administration created at our border and they will waste millions in taxpayer dollars."

Kerri Talbot, the director of federal advocacy for the D.C.-based Immigration Hub, said in a statement: “First Trump holds Dreamers hostage to try to force Congress to erect new barriers to refugee status. Then he tried to use family separation to get these changes. And now he's going to threaten people for two weeks with raids. This president is sick and inhumane.”

Trump announced the deportation plans Monday on Twitter, the night before his re-election campaign kickoff in Florida.

"Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in. Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people," Trump wrote.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #31 on: 06 26, 19, 12:37:24:PM » Reply

The revelations of the conditions and the magnitude of the situation really needs to be driven home...

WHY ARE THESE CHILDREN BEING SENT TO THE US WITH STRANGERS, OR COYOTES, AND THEN THE US IS BLAMED WHEN THEIR NUMBERS ARE SO OVERWHELMING THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO ADEQUATELY PROVIDE FOR THEM ALL?

The news last night said over the past months nearly 600,000 family units, unaccompanied children, and single adults  had breached the border and were having to be cared for, and Congress has not acted to allocate additional funding to deal with the crisis.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

The fact remains we need to close the border and get it under control!

Demand the border be closed NOW !!!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #32 on: 06 26, 19, 12:38:14:PM » Reply

Personally Wvit, I don't give a flying fuck if illegals are terrorized by the thought of raids.

They shouldn't be here, take your anchor babies and go home!
D2D

« Reply #33 on: 06 26, 19, 12:42:46:PM » Reply

Notice how Wvit only cares about illegals!

As far as he is concerned Americans can go F**k themselves!
wvit1001

« Reply #34 on: 06 26, 19, 12:45:37:PM » Reply

those babies are US citizens tcb   just exactly the same as you are 
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Acting head of U.S. Customs and Border Protection resigns
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory