Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:08:07:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662681 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Donald J. Trump - NOT a Pathological Liar 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Donald J. Trump - NOT a Pathological Liar  (Read 452 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 06 23, 19, 11:54:49:PM » Reply

But he has certainly become a Master at occasional New York Style exaggerations...
1965hawks

« Reply #1 on: 06 24, 19, 03:50:39:AM » Reply

jim.

The fact of the matter is, your mendacious Dear Leader trump's "New York-style exaggerations" are, in actuality, bald-faced lies;the fact remains that trump is a pathological liar. Or in other words, as the Bard would've said: An untruth by any other name is still a lie.
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 06 24, 19, 03:56:05:AM » Reply

I don't think tRump has ever told the truth, or what he thought was the truth.

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 24, 19, 04:01:24:AM » Reply

are, in actuality, bald-faced lies;

I have resigned myself to the very obvious fact that you on the Left need to be reintroduced to the REAL meanings of words we all once mistakenly thought you  knew. You don't.

A "bald-faced lie" is something one knows is not true yet says it anyways.
An Exaggeration is something that is true or one believes to be true.

Next we'll work on your use of the words "Hate", "Racist", "Nazi", "Concentration Camps" and many many more to teach you the real meaning of those words.

1965hawks

« Reply #4 on: 06 24, 19, 08:56:00:AM » Reply

jim,

JSYK:

bald-faced lie (also known as barefaced lie):  a lie that is undisguised and clearly untrue.

Fact: your Dear Leader trump is a  bald-faced, pathological liar.

exaggeration: a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is, an overstatement of the truth, a going beyond the bounds of truth and reason, a hyperbolic statement.

Fact: your Dear Leader trump is a pathol0gica liar; every claim he makes about his "accomplishments" are in excess of what is reasonable and truthful; they are exaggerations, nothing more than lies.
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 06 24, 19, 10:34:09:AM » Reply

I find it interesting that a habitual liar attempts to give a instruction on a pathological liar.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 06 24, 19, 03:02:25:PM » Reply

Fact: your Dear Leader trump is a pathol0gica liar; every claim he makes about his "accomplishments" are in excess of what is reasonable and truthful; they are exaggerations, nothing more than lies.

Oh the irony that you claim Trumps exaggerations are "nothing more than lies", AFTER you post the actual meaning of exaggeration to be an over (or under) statement of the truth.

Perhaps we should now add Exaggeration to the list of words you on the Left need to study more.

1965hawks

« Reply #7 on: 06 26, 19, 02:18:11:AM » Reply

jim,

Re: exaggeration

An exaggeration is an overstatement of the truth--.a lie. If you tell me you caught a 10-pound rainbow trout--but the fish weighed only 2 pounds, you have exaggerated the weight of your catch, you have told me a lie. Perhaps what you should do is stop pretending you understand the English language and add the inability to read comprehensively  to the list of things you can't do. 

By the way, jim, synonyms for exaggerate include embellish, enhance, and aggrandise.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/goodbye-fourth-of-july-our-self-aggrandizer-in-chief-is-hellbent-on-making-the-theme-of-the-day-trumps-america/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 06 26, 19, 02:54:58:AM » Reply

Obama bald faced lied every time his lips moved but you leftists never uttered a word of protest!

Again exaggeration is not a lie!

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 06 26, 19, 03:30:22:AM » Reply

An exaggeration is an overstatement of the truth--.a lie. If you tell me you caught a 10-pound rainbow trout--but the fish weighed only 2 pounds,

Sorry buddy, but I won't allow you to mix an actual exaggeration a with an actual Lie and get away with pretending they are the same.
You obviously Do Not know what an exaggeration is and what a Lie is. This is no doubt rampant within the Left and in particular Left Wing Fake News.

fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 06 26, 19, 03:41:26:AM » Reply

Jim is just like tRump they are both Pathological Liars.

1965hawks

« Reply #11 on: 06 26, 19, 03:42:26:AM » Reply

jim: Sorry, buddy, but I won't blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. . . . .

jim,

Read the definition of exaggerate in reply #8.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Donald J. Trump - NOT a Pathological Liar
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory