Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:35:18:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653522 Posts in 297930 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Iran says it will breach the deal that it breached 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Iran says it will breach the deal that it breached  (Read 50 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 06 17, 19, 10:58:55:AM » Reply

Iran said on June 17 it would breach internationally agreed limits on its stock of low-enriched uranium in 10 days, violating a multinational nuclear deal.

A spokesman for the Islamist regime said Iran would remain in the deal if its European counterparts would help circumvent stringent economic sanctions imposed by the United States.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/iran-says-it-will-violate-nuclear-deal-in-10-days_2966381.html?utm_source=pushengage&utm_medium=pushnotification&utm_campaign=pushengage

Guess there's no hoping for them, now.  Not there was much hope to begin with.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 06 17, 19, 11:01:19:AM » Reply

The US broke the deal a long time ago chuck.   
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 06 17, 19, 11:07:50:AM » Reply

"If Iran feels that the sanctions have been reinstated or not lifted, Iran has the right to partly or on the whole suspend its commitments," Kamalvandi said, referring to sanctions that were lifted as part of the nuclear deal but have since been reinstated by the US. The Trump administration withdrew from the pact in May 2018.

However, he said there was still time for European countries to save the nuclear deal if they "abide by their commitments."

After exceeding the limit, Iran will accelerate uranium enrichment to 3.7%, Kamalvandi said -- above the 3.67% mandated by the nuclear deal. Enrichment at this percentage is enough to continue powering parts of the country's energy needs, but not enough to ever build a nuclear bomb.

Under the nuclear deal, Iran was permitted to stockpile limited amounts of enriched uranium and heavy water produced in that process, exporting any excess. Doing so has become extremely difficult after the US revoked waivers that allowed Iran to export those excess stockpiles, effectively forcing Iran to halt enrichment or ignore the limits, which it is now doing.

Iran has reiterated that it could reverse the new measures should the remaining European signatories in the nuclear deal (France, Germany and the United Kingdom) step in and make more of an effort to circumvent US sanctions.

Tehran has repeatedly criticized Europe's delay in establishing their own trade channel to Iran, and Monday's announcement is yet another sign that the nation is growing increasingly impatient.

"I think til now the Europeans have not done their part and they've wasted a lot of time," Kamalvandi said during the press conference. "They have given us a lot of good words but not deeds."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/17/middleeast/iran-nuclear-deal-stockpile-intl/index.html
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 06 17, 19, 11:11:03:AM » Reply

I will give Trump one thing; he is real good at causing a crisis.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Iran says it will breach the deal that it breached
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory