Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:05:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The more people look the more voter fraud is exposed! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: The more people look the more voter fraud is exposed!  (Read 177 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 06 17, 19, 05:46:44:AM » Reply

19 Arrests Later, a Texas Town Is Torn Apart Over Voter Fraud!
EDINBURG, Texas—The story that thrust a Rio Grande Valley city into the national spotlight is hardly a new anomaly, say residents such as Richard Monte.
“Down here, voter fraud is not all that unusual,” says Monte,a city planning consultant in a brown suit jacket, sitting with other activists at a table in Coffee Zone on McColl Road. “It’s unusual when they get prosecuted.”
Now, for this south Texas town, that unusual moment has arrived. A November 2017 mayoral election has been under scrutiny from local and state officials, and 19 arrests have been made over alleged voter fraud.The mayor—and winner of the 2017 election—was indicted earlier this month,along with his wife. 

Only 8,400 votes were cast in the mayoral election, and Mayor Richard Molina’s final vote count was more than 1,200 votes ahead of the No. 2 candidate, 14-year incumbent Richard Garcia. From what’s known now, the election result couldn’t have been changed by the number of suspicious votes identified.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/06/17/19-arrests-later-a-texas-town-is-torn-apart-over-voter-fraud
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #1 on: 06 17, 19, 10:21:42:AM » Reply

Just like those 3 million votes Mr. Bill Clinton's wife received.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 06 17, 19, 10:23:46:AM » Reply

What about the 1.5 million votes for Trump out of Wyoming, when it only had 577,000 population?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 06 17, 19, 10:39:02:AM » Reply

Davik keeps making stuff up!
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 06 17, 19, 10:42:04:AM » Reply

Isn't it interesting that Dummy Dil2Do speaks to us of fake voter fraud after all of the TrEA$on party voter fraud and vote rigging we have all witnessed.  I wonder why that is?
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 06 17, 19, 10:43:34:AM » Reply

Proof please!

Quotes and links, please!
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 06 17, 19, 10:43:50:AM » Reply

most all the voter fraud is coming from the right.   

oh, you can find a person on the left here or there a illegally registering or voting more than once.   But the voter fraud that D2 points out isn't widespread.

the voter fraud on the right is more entrenched and wide ranging.   from fixing districts to organized vote harvesting.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 06 17, 19, 10:45:54:AM » Reply

wvit's listing to the voices in his head again.
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 06 17, 19, 10:47:37:AM » Reply

Bumbling Blome is listening to the Russians in his head again.
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 06 17, 19, 10:47:52:AM » Reply

Seems Democrats have no proof only wild and unfounded imagination!
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 06 17, 19, 10:49:07:AM » Reply

Supreme Court hands Virginia Democrats a win in gerrymandering case

The Supreme Court has ruled against the Virginia House of Delegates in a racial gerrymandering case that represents a victory for Democrats in the state.

In the 5-4 ruling, the justices found that the House didn't have the standing to appeal a lower court ruling that found that the new district maps must be used ahead of the 2020 election. Those new maps are already in use.

Democrats claimed that the districts were unlawful because they featured too many black voters, and diminished their power across the state and in other districts.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/448876-supreme-court-hands-virginia-democrats-a-win-in-gerrymandering-case

Understanding the election scandal in North Carolina’s 9th district

The North Carolina Board of Elections on Thursday ordered a new election in the 9th Congressional District after allegations of illegal activity in the handling of mail-in ballots.

The five-member board's unanimous action came after several days of hearings into Republican ballot-collecting practices in the 2018 general election.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/republican-candidate-mark-harris-calls-new-election-north-carolina-disputed-n974176
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 06 17, 19, 11:08:51:AM » Reply

no comments d2?
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The more people look the more voter fraud is exposed!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory