Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:31:20:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662792 Posts in 298814 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Remember When we could Look Up to the President? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Remember When we could Look Up to the President?  (Read 545 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #12 on: 06 17, 19, 12:28:30:AM » Reply

Maybe documented, but most are biased opinions.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #13 on: 06 17, 19, 01:43:16:AM » Reply

Nope wrong again

All documented facts about your lying hero Barry Soetoro aka BHO
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 06 17, 19, 01:47:00:AM » Reply

1. IRS targets Obama's enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election.
   Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement
   and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.

2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one: The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission;
   the changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video; and
   the refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack.

3. Keeping an eye on The Associated Press: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press
   reporters' phone records as part of a leak investigation.

4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting
   about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.

5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with
   "potential prosecution" of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.

6. The ATF "Fast and Furious" scheme: Federal agencies allowed weapons from U.S. gun dealers to "walk" across
   the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF summarily lost track of scores of those weapons,
   many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

7. Potential Holder perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the
   Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.

8. Sebelius demands payment: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might
   regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for Obamacare.

9. The Pigford scandal: An Agriculture Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black
   farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several
   billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who probably didn't face discrimination.

10. GSA gone wild: The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $823,000 training conference in Las Vegas,
    featuring a clown and a mind readers. Resulted in the resignation of the GSA administrator.

11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando.
    An assistant secretary was fired.

12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act
    when she made "extemporaneous partisan remarks" during a speech in her official capacity last year. During
    the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.

13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama Administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy
    despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed
    Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.

14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name "Richard Windsor" when corresponding
    by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.

15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to
    pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place
    in 2008 in Philadelphia.

16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the
    War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.

17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden's office has repeatedly interfered with coverage,
    including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.

18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod,
    AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay
    Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.

19. Sestak, we'll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary
    to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in
    exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).

20. I'll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which
    laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in
    the United States had Congress passed the "Dream Act."
For more go to Natural Law News!

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-complete-list-of-barack-obamas-scandals-misdeeds-crimes-and-blunders/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #15 on: 06 17, 19, 01:49:03:AM » Reply

There are only two possibilities given the information we currently have on Benghazi!

The first is not once during those 13 long hours did Obama, Panetta or Hillary request an update on the rescue!

The second is Obama/Panetta/Hillary regularly got updates and expressed no dissatisfaction that no rescue operation was underway!

Either way the fact is they didn't care and showed no concern for the lives of those people in Benghazi!

Do you really want such callous and deceitful people in charge of this nation ever, again?

In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration. 
It is widely known that Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:
* In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the revelation that the Justice Department had investigated the newsgathering activities of a Fox News reporter as
  a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks.  The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking
  information to journalists. Rosen was not charged but his movements and actions were tracked.
* Also in 2013, members of the Associated Press were also a target of the surveillance.  The ultra liberal New Yorker even noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least,
  the phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”
* Reporter Sharyl Attkisson said in 2014 that her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration. 
  A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.

For more go to The Gateway Pundit!

The FBI has illegally shared raw intelligence about Americans with unauthorized third parties and violated other constitutional privacy protections,
according to newly declassified government documents that undercut the bureau’s public assurances about how carefully it handles warrantless spy data
to avoid abuses or leaks.

http://circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private parties
A report claims that the NSA under the Obama administration regularly violated American privacy protections while intercepting overseas communications.
Circa reports that while operating under the Obama administration, the National Security Agency (NSA) violated American privacy protections while searching
through overseas intercepts.
The extent of this abuse of power was not disclosed until the final days before Donald Trump’s election, according to a previously classified documents that
Circa alleges outline cases of abuse of power by U.S. intelligence services.
Circa claims to have reviewed a classified internal report which states that more than 5 percent of searches relating to Internet data on Americans inside the NSA’s Section 702 database violated
safeguards implemented by Obama and his intelligence in 2011. These issues were reportedly disclosed by the Obama administration in a closed-door hearing on October 26th before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
The court allegedly reacted poorly to the information given to them by the Obama administration, stating that the failure to disclose the extent of the NSA’s many violations at an earlier time amounted
to an “institutional lack of candor.” The court also reportedly stated that the searches performed by the NSA presented a “very serious Fourth Amendment issue,” according to court documents dated April 26, 2017.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/25/report-obamas-nsa-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years/

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/press-releases/2017/nsa-stops-certain-702-activites.shtml

https://getliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4.pdf

Obama and his minions lied to the FISA Courts that is also known as perjury!

A FISA warrant is only as good as the ethics of the government official making the application!

In Obama's case no ethics what so ever were involved!

Why do you insist upon continuing to wallow in ignorance!
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 06 17, 19, 01:54:43:AM » Reply

Mr. Christensen, 65, noted that despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export
license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license.
Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license. A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” most of the
uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan.
At the moment, with the uranium market in a downturn, nothing is being shipped from the Wyoming mines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
Truman62

« Reply #17 on: 06 17, 19, 10:16:25:AM » Reply

What does ANY of that have to do with Trump being a first class ass-hole?
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 06 17, 19, 10:45:57:AM » Reply

I provide proof you provide childish name calling!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 06 17, 19, 10:48:35:AM » Reply

What it proves davik62 is that your new id of stupid62 defines you to a T.
Truman62

« Reply #20 on: 06 17, 19, 12:27:15:PM » Reply

LOL What you call "proof," is nothing more than opinions.  no proof at all.

And yes, it does show that both of you are too stupid to know how stupid you are.  LOL
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 06 17, 19, 12:29:25:PM » Reply

Davik again proves he doesn't know the difference between opinion and fact!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #22 on: 06 17, 19, 01:38:56:PM » Reply

I wonder if the prison inmates will look up to trump, when he goes to prison...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #23 on: 06 17, 19, 01:46:05:PM » Reply

I've pretty much been overall disgusted with all presidents in my lifetime, except for Trump.    Anyone who followed me from the beginning on the boards knows that.  I rarely had a good thing to same about any of them.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Remember When we could Look Up to the President?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory