Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:35:27:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653429 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Iran denies involvement but gets involved 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Iran denies involvement but gets involved  (Read 810 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 06 14, 19, 01:43:14:PM » Reply

Iranian gunboats surrounded a rescue vessel carrying the crew of the tanker damaged outside the Persian Gulf and ordered the captain to turn over the sailors, Fox News reported, citing American officials.

Hyundai Dubai picked up the sailors from the Front Altair tanker but Iranian gunboats surrounded the ship and demanded that the tanker’s crew be surrendered, the U.S. officials said. The captain of Hyundai Dubai eventually complied with the order.

The 23 crew members are now in Iran. According to an Iranian news agency, 11 of the crew were Russian, 11 Filipino and one Georgian.

The forced detention of the crew is the latest evidence pointing to Iran’s involvement in the attacks. The United States accused Iran on May 13 of orchestrating the attacks on the tankers. The U.S. military later released video footage which it says shows Iran’s military removing an unexploded mine from one of the tankers. President Donald Trump blamed Iran on June 14 for the attacks.

Iran has denied any involvement. The Islamic regime has previously threatened to counter sanctions on its oil exports by blocking the Strait of Hormuz, a strategic maritime passage through which one-fifth of the world’s consumer oil flows.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/iranian-gunboats-surrounded-vessel-that-rescued-tanker-crew-detained-sailors_2963537.html

Strange chit
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 06 14, 19, 03:15:57:PM » Reply

It like the Reagan years all over again!

Iran continues to provoke reactions that are not good for its people!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #2 on: 06 14, 19, 03:19:03:PM » Reply

Didn't our Navy supposedly rescue everyone on both ships?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 06 14, 19, 03:22:44:PM » Reply

The Russian crew members will be swiftly returned to Russia as Russian and Iran are allies!

The Filipinos will be held hostage for either money or US concessions!
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #4 on: 06 14, 19, 03:24:58:PM » Reply

You can't fix stupid. It's like Dems get involved with Russians but accuse Trump of involving with Russians.
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 06 14, 19, 04:06:25:PM » Reply

Notice the placement of the limpet mines!

Not below the water line but above it!

The obvious purpose of this is to cause as large a spill as possible without sinking the ship!

Now ask yourselves, why a large spill with the ship still afloat be desirable?
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 06 14, 19, 04:38:32:PM » Reply

Deja vu all over again!

Proud K3urtis has apparently dusted off all of his old bullshit and bullshit from 2003 and has repurposed it for 2019.  Very efficient Proud K3urtis.  But you might do better using the material provided for you by your Russian IRA masters.
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 06 14, 19, 04:39:34:PM » Reply

Yep, Democrats side with Iran just as they did during the Reagan presidency!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 06 14, 19, 06:58:26:PM » Reply

Washington (CNN)In the hours before the attack on the two tankers in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, the Iranians spotted a US drone flying overhead and launched a surface-to-air missile at the unmanned aircraft, a US official told CNN.

The missile missed the drone and fell into the water, the official said.
Prior to taking fire, the American MQ-9 drone observed Iranian vessels closing in on the tankers, the official added, though the source did not say whether the unmanned aircraft saw the boats conducting an actual attack.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics/us-drone-tracked-iranian-boats/index.html

Now Iran is attacking US Navy unmanned aircraft!

Still no answer to my question from any Democrat!

Remember, Iranian acts in this matter amount to both terrorism and piracy!

Under international law at this point we would be wholly justified in destroying the Iranian navy!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 06 14, 19, 07:52:54:PM » Reply

Still no answer!

Why would a large spill with the ship still afloat be desirable?
gwboolean

« Reply #10 on: 06 14, 19, 08:47:26:PM » Reply

Yep, Proud Dil2Do is said exactly the same thing he said in 2003.  The only difference is he substituted Iran for Iraq.  The Base really seems to believe anyone is going to buy this shit a second time after what happened last time.  Certainly we all know how his pathetic lies turned out that time.

Fool us once.  Same on you.  Fool us twice.  We'll put you on ice.
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 06 14, 19, 08:54:55:PM » Reply

Still no answer!

Why would a large spill with the ship still afloat be desirable?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Iran denies involvement but gets involved
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory