Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:43:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662793 Posts in 298814 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hoyer aide coordinated dossier work with Obama State Department 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Hoyer aide coordinated dossier work with Obama State Department  (Read 76 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 06 12, 19, 08:57:01:PM » Reply

WASHINGTON—Daniel Silverberg, then-House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer’s national security adviser, coordinated “work on Russia dossier materials provided by Christopher Steele” with Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Envoy for Libya Jonathan Winer, according to newly released documents made public June 12 by Judicial Watch.

A series of emails between Sept. 26, 2016, and Dec. 10, 2016, demonstrate that Winer shared “Russia-related information” he obtained from Steele—whom he described as his “old O friend”—with Nuland, who then shared it with Silverberg.

Winer delayed a previously scheduled meeting with the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR) in order to share the information with Nuland, according to Judicial Watch.

Multiple references in the emails to additional telephone calls and other contacts with unnamed or redacted parties, as well as discussion of “a possible working group meeting,” suggest an active response by Silverberg to the Steele dossier information he was provided by Nuland and Winer.

Steele’s firm was named Orbis Business Intelligence. He is the former British spy who created the infamous dossier bearing his name based on “salacious and unverified” information obtained from Russian intelligence sources alleging improper contacts and activities involving President Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign.

In a Nov. 28, 2016, email, Silverberg—while addressing Nuland as “Toria”—said: “It was a delight to speak today, notwithstanding the context. You’ve been a warrior on these issues, and I look forward to speaking further to preserve and wherever possible strengthen the important work you have done. I’ll follow up regarding a possible working group meeting.”

Nuland responded the next day, copying Winer and saying: “Thanks, Daniel. I look forward to continuing our collaboration in whatever capacity life brings. Copied here is Jonathan Winer, who has some legal ideas that may be of interest to you and Cong. Hoyer.”

Silverberg told Winer: “Great. Jonathan, I am all ears.”

In a Dec. 10, 2016, email, Winer tells Silverberg: “I’ve reached out per our call yesterday. Please call me to talk further at your early convenience. Weekend best but can also talk Monday.”

“These documents further confirm the Obama State Department was obviously a way station for Steele’s smear dossier and other anti-Trump activism,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement.

As of press time, Silverberg didn’t respond to The Epoch Times’ email request for comment.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/top-hoyer-aide-coordinated-steele-dossier-work-with-key-obama-state-department-officials_2960974.html
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hoyer aide coordinated dossier work with Obama State Department
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory