Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:57:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: “The Whites Are Our Misfortune” 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: “The Whites Are Our Misfortune”  (Read 157 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 28, 19, 12:27:48:PM » Reply

It occurred to me this week that anti-whiteness is the new anti-Semitism. Not that Jew hatred no longer exists. It does, of course. But the formula’s been tweaked. See, Jews in olde Europe were seen as black magical. Satanic devils, evil from the moment of conception, eternally cursed for the death of Jesus. Jews could mesmerize you. They could spellbind your virginal women and have their way with them. They drank blood and ate babies; they stirred cauldrons and recited incantations.
During Europe’s darkest periods, Jews were blamed for everything from the plague to crop failures.

By the dawn of the 20th century, anti-Jewish ideology had become “enlightened”…but not by much. The old supernatural ideas still lingered within the new eugenic lingo. The Nazi “intelligentsia” frequently spoke of Jews as devils and demons (Goebbels referred to Jews as the “demons of decay”). They were still corrupters, altering not just the economics of a nation but its very soul, and everything wrong with you and your good Christian family could be placed squarely on their shoulders.
These days, anti-Jewish sentiment in civilized nations (and especially in the U.S.) has largely dropped the superstitious mumbo jumbo for “real world” beefs about Jews’ politics. Ironically, the most recent anti-Jewish mass shooters were not angry at Jews for being Jews (a massive shift from historical anti-Semitism). Instead, they were angry at Jews for helping to facilitate the mass importation of invasive Third World immigrants. The killers took a simple political fact—Jews in the U.S. lean left and generally support open-border policies—and loonied it up into “If I kill some kikes, it’ll keep the beaners out.”
Generally speaking, far-rightists in the U.S. who hate Jews hate them more for their politics than for their identity. Whites, on the other hand, are totally hated by leftists just for being white. Whites are now hated for the exact same reason Jews were hated in the past: They exist. The parallels between current anti-whiteness and old-timey Jew hatred are strong. Whites are born cursed (white privilege), and they walk the earth to torment the good and the decent. Everything bad that exists today, and everything bad throughout history, has been because of the white menace. Whites are “the source of the world’s ills” (that’s an exact quote from The Guardian, frighteningly similar to the motto on the masthead of Der Stürmer: “Die Juden sind unser Unglück!”—“The Jews are our misfortune!”).

https://www.takimag.com/article/the-whites-are-our-misfortune/
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 05 28, 19, 12:39:37:PM » Reply

poor d2...you are so oppressed.  your phony indignation and false martyrdom is precious.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 05 28, 19, 12:40:46:PM » Reply

More projection from Jw2!

His perpetual desire for recognized victimhood is sad and pathetic!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: “The Whites Are Our Misfortune”
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About