Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:28:16:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662802 Posts in 298815 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Electric vehicles are paving the way to bipartisanship 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Electric vehicles are paving the way to bipartisanship  (Read 2554 times)
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #12 on: 05 26, 19, 04:35:54:PM » Reply

Which total electric vehicle is affordable to the masses and how will the electricity for recharging be produced, ms/mr davik62? BTW, I will be picking up a new Honda Hybrid vehicle this coming Wednesday...do they count?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #13 on: 05 26, 19, 05:15:31:PM » Reply

Vehicle emissions, of course, also contribute to climate change.

Nope.
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 05 26, 19, 05:30:40:PM » Reply

nope?   is that another of your baseless opinions dan?
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 05 26, 19, 05:35:17:PM » Reply

I have a question for you dan.   If CO2 is a powerful greenhouse gas as I'm sure you will agree, and you increase the concentration of that gas in a closed system like our atmosphere then how can the temperature of that closed system not rise?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 05 26, 19, 05:52:14:PM » Reply

Vehicle emissions, of course as well as cow farts and burps spray deodorant hair spray, and man made global warming bullshit as well as man made climate change bullshit democrat bullshit and left wing idiots sounding the world will end in 12 years bullshit all contribute to the man made climate change bullshit by people with to much time on their hands and little or no knowledge of reality and or actuality of how mother earth is quite capable of taking care of her self without a bunch of left wing know nothings upsetting the balance and weather patterns and climates needed, for mother earth to care for vegetation and trees and everything else that's dependent on her.
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 05 26, 19, 06:14:51:PM » Reply

What are you yammering about blammie?   

maybe you can answer the question, but I'm betting you can't.

If CO2 is a powerful greenhouse gas as I'm sure you will agree, and you increase the concentration of that gas in a closed system like our atmosphere then how can the temperature of that closed system not rise?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 05 26, 19, 06:23:30:PM » Reply

Is the atmosphere closed wvit, can you explain how and why it's closed? temperatures rise and fall all the time climates and seasons have been changing for thousands upon thousands of years, why all of a sudden it's means fault, was that why all the buffalos were slaughtered to stop farts and burps in order to protect the earth, well maybe not I don't think todays idiots were being produced back then.
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 05 26, 19, 06:25:17:PM » Reply

It's closed because our planet is a closed system.   We get nothing from outside our planet other than the occasional meteor and sunlight and a few cosmic particles.   
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #20 on: 05 26, 19, 06:33:39:PM » Reply

Closed Minds, like those of the GOP, will NEVER allow enlightenment to enter.  Sad
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #21 on: 05 26, 19, 06:56:19:PM » Reply

Electric Car-Owners Shocked: New Study Confirms EVs Considerably Worse For Climate Than Diesel Cars | Zero HedgeApr 22, 2019 ·

Are you shocked by this nitwit or are you still in denial of the facts that prove once more your looney new religion or AGW and that electric cars pollute more than Diesel engine cars Huh?
wvit1001

« Reply #22 on: 05 26, 19, 06:59:08:PM » Reply

why are you posting that stupid stuff again sine?   Your "study" has been debunked already -

Anti-EV hit pieces clog the blogosphere like pickup trucks on a Texas highway, but this one sounded much more serious than the usual anonymous speculation. A respected German research institute released a study claiming EVs are dirtier than diesel – music to the ears of many in the German auto industry.

“Considering Germany’s current energy mix and the amount of energy used in battery production, the CO2 emissions of battery-electric vehicles are, in the best case, slightly higher than those of a diesel engine, and are otherwise much higher,” reads the study from the Munich-based Institute for Economic Research (IFO).

Journalists immediately predicted that automakers would use the new study to lobby policymakers to abandon support for EVs. But, as those who follow the EV scene know, dozens of earlier studies from around the world have come to precisely the opposite conclusion. Could this really be a legitimate scientific study?

Nope. The specious study was promptly and definitively debunked. A few days after it appeared, two of Germany’s major media outlets published detailed analyses that exposed a long list of errors and inaccuracies in the report.

EV pundit Auke Hoekstra listed several of these, and wrote that it’s not even accurate to call the piece an academic study. “It is the opinion of three people…none of whom have any background in the (electric) car industry or batteries.” Hoekstra noted that he was not the first to debunk the article – just the first in English (Electrek’s Fred Lambert wasn’t far behind).

https://chargedevs.com/newswire/here-we-go-again-german-research-institute-claims-diesels-are-cleaner-than-evs/
dondc

« Reply #23 on: 05 26, 19, 07:04:48:PM » Reply

The Earth has been able to take care of its self for the most part, there have been many mass extinctions in its history, climate change has been responsible for many of them.
Humans are a problem today because we can dump things into the environment that have been stored away for millions of years in a very short time.
EV cars are not a final solution for that problem.  In fact right now how much they will help depends on the source of power that charges their batteries.  If it is coal fired plants it may make things worse, than a gasoline engine.  Gasoline engines have come a long way sine the Cuyahoga River fire of 1969.  That fire convinced a lot of people and polotutions that some thing had to be done, to improve the water and air we need.
Weakening the EPA or doing away with it isn't going to help things.

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Electric vehicles are paving the way to bipartisanship
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory