Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:46:53:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump May Pardon Several Suspected War Criminals 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Trump May Pardon Several Suspected War Criminals  (Read 336 times)
gwboolean

« Reply #12 on: 05 26, 19, 01:44:53:PM » Reply

Of course he would.  This is the same guy who faked injuries to dodge the draft, then later spits on a gold star family and a Viet Nam war hero.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #13 on: 05 26, 19, 01:52:49:PM » Reply

Nutwit runs away tail tucked when he exposes his self as a liar here blameme

SSDD for the consument filled with hate loser, ain’t it

Uhhh ohhh!  Boo boob is quoting FAKE news again !
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 05 26, 19, 02:07:59:PM » Reply

former U.S. Army Lieutenant Michael Behenna

On May 5, Behenna received information on a man suspected by military intelligence to be working for Al Qaeda in Iraq they believed responsible for the attack on April 21. Acting on this intelligence Behenna's platoon raided a house in Butoma where they found the man identified by military intelligence, Ali Mansur Mohamed, along with a cache of ammunition, an RPK light machine gun and a passport with Syrian visas. After securing Mansur and collecting the arms cache, Behenna's platoon returned to base with Mansur and turned him over to military intelligence agents for questioning.[2]

Less than two weeks later Mansur was ordered released due to military intelligence having insufficient evidence to hold him any longer. Behenna's platoon was tasked with the return of Mansur to town as soon as possible. On May 16, while returning the prisoner to a checkpoint as ordered, Behenna and his platoon stopped at a bridge in the northern oil refinery town of Baiji and, with the help of his Iraqi interpreter nicknamed "Harry",[2] tried to question Mansur on the April 21 attacks. According to the interpreter:

Lieutenant Behenna started talking with Ali Mansur and Sergeant Warner followed them.

Behenna and Warner started taking off Ali Mansur's clothes with their knives.

They then cut his handcuffs.

Ali Mansur said I will talk to you but Lieutenant Behenna pulled trigger and killed him

Before we started the patrol, Lieutenant Behenna told to Ali Mansur 'I will kill you'.

I thought Lieutenant Behenna was trying to scare him.

I did not think he would go through

I was standing 10 metres back during the shooting

I could see everything even if it was getting dark and Sergeant Warner was next to me.

He took the grenade from his pocket, pulled the safety ring, walked around
and put the grenade under Ali Mansur's head.

Then they hid his clothes, and Behenna and Warner went back.

— Harry

Two U.S. soldiers from the same battalion as the accused also testified against Warner. Corporal Cody Atkinson said that Behenna and Warner, armed with a grenade, took Mansur out of the vehicle and under the bridge, and that "Warner told us to write that Ali Mansur had been released". Sergeant Milton Sanchez said Behenna "did not think that we should release him"
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #15 on: 05 26, 19, 02:14:14:PM » Reply

So, what is your take on Obama releasing ISIS prisoners (who killed americans) from Guantanamo ?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #16 on: 05 26, 19, 02:14:27:PM » Reply

I see you cant defend your BS here again nutwit, why is that Huh?

Oh yeah, you only come here to spread unfounded lies or deflect from being accountable for the BS you post here daily ad nausea  !
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #17 on: 05 27, 19, 10:52:13:AM » Reply

If Trump pardons war criminals around Memorial Day, Americans who served honorably would be shamed
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #18 on: 05 28, 19, 12:47:10:PM » Reply

U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter of California acknowledged taking a photo with a dead combatant during his time as a Marine as he defended a Navy SEAL charged with multiple war crimes, including killing a teenage fighter.

The Republican congressman, who was re-elected last November as he faces corruption charges, made the comments during a town hall Saturday in his San Diego-area district, the Union-Tribune reported.

Hunter has advocated for a pardon for Edward Gallagher, who's charged with stabbing to death a teenage Islamic State fighter under his care in Iraq in 2017 and then holding his reenlistment ceremony with the body.

Prosecutors said the Navy SEAL chief texted a photograph of himself next to the dead fighter and wrote he "got him with my hunting knife." He's also accused of shooting two civilians in Iraq and opening fire on crowds.

Hunter said he also posed for a photo next to a dead combatant but said he did not text it or post it to social media. The congressman said "a lot of us have done the exact same thing," referring to fellow service members in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hunter called the military justice system "corrupt," saying it is run by lawyers and bureaucrats intent on pursuing "war fighters." His offices didn't return calls and emails seeking comment Monday.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump May Pardon Several Suspected War Criminals
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory