Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 08:37:09:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662241 Posts in 298761 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Robert Mueller Needs to Testify in Front of the American People 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Robert Mueller Needs to Testify in Front of the American People  (Read 304 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 24, 19, 11:03:06:PM » Reply

Robert Mueller Needs to Testify in Front of the American People. Period. | It's too late to avoid a political spectacle. That ship sailed when he put responsibility in Congress's hands.

This dog declines to hunt. In handing over to the Congress the responsibility for acting—or not acting—on the thick trail of bread-crumbs he left for them to follow in his report, Mueller threw the whole matter into our superheated political context. It's a little late to decide that you're worried about a political spectacle—unless, of course, you've been asleep for the last 50 years. America produces spectacles—political spectacles, sports spectacles, The GRAMMYs. It's one of the few things that we do well.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a27582136/robert-mueller-house-judiciary-committee-testimony/
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #1 on: 05 24, 19, 11:11:52:PM » Reply

Why?  His report cleared Trump !

Dimtards who couldn’t win a rigged election now want a do-over
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 05 24, 19, 11:14:59:PM » Reply

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 05 24, 19, 11:16:24:PM » Reply

“f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.”
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 24, 19, 11:43:09:PM » Reply

Nadler and shifty Schiff and Swalwell, should be explaining their role in the coup before a federal grand jury.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #5 on: 05 24, 19, 11:46:14:PM » Reply

So correct me if I am wrong, dont Republicans get to ask Mr. Mueller questions also? I highly doubt dems want that too happen.
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 05 25, 19, 04:48:56:AM » Reply

The republicans don't want to ask Mueller any questions because they will just get more answers from Mueller that they don't like.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #7 on: 05 26, 19, 12:02:09:PM » Reply

To bad Mueller can’t prove what he alludes to or he would have come right out with it

It seems the left is still stuck on stupid in the matter however
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 05 26, 19, 01:53:49:PM » Reply

Robert Mueller Needs to Testify in Front of the American People

Yep!  He needs to tell us how the Obama administration spied on Trump and initiated this phony witch hunt.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 05 26, 19, 01:56:35:PM » Reply

The republicans don't want to ask Mueller any questions because they will just get more answers from Mueller that they don't like.

Actually, it's the democrats who don't want the Republicans to ask Mueller any questions, because they are afraid they will get more answers from Mueller that clear Trump and implicate Obama.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #10 on: 05 26, 19, 02:22:12:PM » Reply

Exactly
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 05 26, 19, 02:49:22:PM » Reply

republicans sit on the committees dan and they will get to ask questions.   
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Robert Mueller Needs to Testify in Front of the American People
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory