Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 04:09:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662961 Posts in 298829 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Declassified Docs - Obama-era intelligence officials fretting 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Declassified Docs - Obama-era intelligence officials fretting  (Read 606 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #12 on: 05 24, 19, 11:56:31:PM » Reply

Nixon refused, but on July 24, the U.S. Supreme Court ordered him to comply. On July 27, 29, and 30, 1974, the Committee approved three articles of impeachment against Nixon, for

- obstruction of justice,

- abuse of power, and

- contempt of Congress,

and reported those articles to the House of Representatives.

Impeachment process against Richard Nixon - Wikipedia
KensanIV

« Reply #13 on: 05 25, 19, 12:07:12:AM » Reply

Wvit, Surely you are bright enough to know that IMPEACHMENT does not remove a POTUS from office.  That would happen ONLY if the House impeached and the Senate VOTED to remove him.

You will be able to sew buttons on farts before that happens.

Looking at history. Both Nixon and Clinton committed a crime... and STILL were NOT removed from office, yes, we are aware that Nixon did resign.  Trump WILL NOT do that.

Of course Pelosi can introduce impeachment action... and if she can really control her members, Enough may vote for it to send it on.  But that will be an invitation to lose their seats in 2020.

There a lot of SWAMP CRITTERS (that are praying tonight that have a D behind their names) that this will blow over... Don't bet the farm on it. 

Have you looked at Pelosi recently? She has the pressure on her that is causing all sorts of the "San Quinten tic" as she knows her days ae numbered and many of her team leaders (FBI and Obama era players) are scared to death they  may be brought up on charges.  This guy Barr is determined to find the truth and he will especially since Trump has declassified the findings.

What the D's would like is a 'DO OVER' of the Mueller investigation BECAUSE they did not like the results.  That ain't going to happen.

I suspect Nancy will pull a Nixon and step down before too long, and the impeachment will be DISMISSED.
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 05 25, 19, 12:11:37:AM » Reply

that's why Pelosi doesn't want to rush into impeachment.  first they need to put together and present to the people irrefutable facts to the American people and the Senate.   

Simply impeaching trump isn't enough, that impeachment has to be upheld by the Senate and the president removed from office.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #15 on: 05 25, 19, 12:41:54:AM » Reply

RE: Nixon - What does Breaking and Entering have to do with Trump?

Answer the previous questions: What Crime did Trump commit to warrant being investigated?   Or do you really believe your HATE is a good enough reason?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #16 on: 05 25, 19, 03:28:25:AM » Reply

Nothing will come of them in the end other than trump looking more and more guilty of obstruction.

What will happen is the American people will find out how Obama weaponized the DOJ to set up Trump, and how Trump was just the innocent victim.

Even if nobody from the Obama administration ends up in prison, the truth about this hoax.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #17 on: 05 25, 19, 03:33:23:AM » Reply

perverting the course of justice.

What is "justice" for an innocent man under investigation?  What is the course of justice for an innocent man?  Do you REALLY think Trump didn't want the justice of his exoneration to come to fruition?
1965hawks

« Reply #18 on: 05 25, 19, 02:21:19:PM » Reply

To: jim, kensanIV, anchoragedan, omiaqt, anddont-blameme

Re: trump's decision to declassify and release secret documents

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-moves-escalate-investigation-intel-agencies-040138367--politics.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #19 on: 05 25, 19, 04:15:39:PM » Reply

To: jim, kensanIV, anchoragedan, omiaqt, anddont-blameme

Re: trump's decision to declassify and release secret documents

What about it?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #20 on: 05 25, 19, 04:17:59:PM » Reply

jim...are you willing to put keeping this board alive or pulling the plug on the accuracy of your/Fox News claim?

bet not.
1965hawks

« Reply #21 on: 05 26, 19, 12:25:52:AM » Reply

To: anchoragedan

Re: reply #19 (What about it?)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/potential-clash-over-secrets-looms-between-justice-dept-and-cia/ar-AABRnEn
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #22 on: 05 26, 19, 02:47:19:AM » Reply

jim...are you willing to put keeping this board alive or pulling the plug on the accuracy of your/Fox News claim?

You would be a total fool trying to bet against me when we already know that Trump was illegally targeted by Democrats, specifically Comey, Lynch, Hillary, and Obama. With assistance from Strozk. Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, John Brennan, and supported by delusional FAKE NEWS from MSNBC in the attempted take down of a duly elected President who was totally innocent of the accusations they tried bringing against him.

IE: A Political Hit job more commonly found in Lenin's and Stalin's Corrupt Russia. 
Of course if  you want to bet your house, don't say I didn't warn you.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #23 on: 05 26, 19, 03:24:18:AM » Reply

GOPpers be crazy.

They already ahve the files, so WHY declassify?

If they had the goods, they would have already indicted people.

Waste of time, just more FAKE Drama from Trump!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Declassified Docs - Obama-era intelligence officials fretting
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory