Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:11:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Declassified Docs - Obama-era intelligence officials fretting 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Declassified Docs - Obama-era intelligence officials fretting  (Read 605 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 05 24, 19, 10:19:12:PM » Reply

Obama-era intelligence officials fretting because 'we don't know what they did'

Why are Obama-era intelligence officials so concerned with President's Trump's call to declassify information regarding the origins of the Russia probe?

“We are exposing everything,” the president said Friday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/byron-york-obama-era-intelligence-officials-worried-because-we-dont-know-what-they-did
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 05 24, 19, 10:23:04:PM » Reply

ok.   I see this turning out like past tea party type investigations.   Nothing will come of them in the end other than trump looking more and more guilty of obstruction.
KensanIV

« Reply #2 on: 05 24, 19, 10:34:54:PM » Reply

They'd better admit and confess their lies in attempting to unseat a legally elected POTUS.  No doubt Barr is getting closer to the truth that appears to reach to the Obama WH as well as the DNC and being paid for by Hillary. Then lying to a FISA Court.

Their days are numbered and all the lies are still unnumbered...But with Trump declassifying the documents... How many do you think will end up in jail Wvit?

gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 05 24, 19, 10:38:47:PM » Reply

Demagogue Don better mover very fast.  Because as soon as the impeachment starts things will quickly become different.  While I really don't believe that Deceivable Don really wants to be impeached and is not really stupid enough to intentionally forcing an impeachment, he is only going to go down faster if he keeps pushing.  Of course having said that, Desperate Done really has a lot to hide and really, he knows how bad things are for him and what the hell does he have to lose?
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 05 24, 19, 11:05:15:PM » Reply

his obstruction is killing his poll numbers.   there's hardly anyone in this country who actually think trump is innocent of obstruction.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 05 24, 19, 11:05:18:PM » Reply

trump looking more and more guilty of obstruction

Obstructing what?  Tell us the crime. And by all means leave your wishful thinking under your pillow for the tooth fairy.

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 05 24, 19, 11:08:41:PM » Reply

there's hardly anyone in this country who actually think trump is innocent of obstruction.

Remember how you felt the moment Trump won?  THAT is how you will feel yet again when you find out what you just said is the exact opposite.  NOBODY but you few on the Left believe what you just said because everyone else is too well aware that FAKE News has been lying to them for the past 2+ years.

wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 05 24, 19, 11:29:26:PM » Reply

Obstruction of justice, in United States jurisdictions, is a process crime, consisting of obstructing prosecutors or other (usually government) officials. Common law jurisdictions other than the United States tend to use the wider offense of perverting the course of justice.

Obstruction of justice - Wikipedia
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 05 24, 19, 11:31:26:PM » Reply

Nixon refused, but on July 24, the U.S. Supreme Court ordered him to comply. On July 27, 29, and 30, 1974, the Committee approved three articles of impeachment against Nixon, for

- obstruction of justice,

- abuse of power, and

- contempt of Congress,

and reported those articles to the House of Representatives.

Impeachment process against Richard Nixon - Wikipedia
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #9 on: 05 24, 19, 11:41:04:PM » Reply

First the alt-leftist told us the Mueller report would reveal how President Trump worked with the Russians to win the 2016 election. That proved fruitless.
Now the alt-leftist say President Trump is guilty of obstructing an investigation without offering any evidence.

President Trump just keeps on winning and the alt-leftist just keep on wishful thinking and losing.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 05 24, 19, 11:49:15:PM » Reply

Idiots like wvit has their head stuck up their own ass seeking clues and little tidbits of information from their fart lawyers, then runs to the board to share it has the goods on Trump.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 05 24, 19, 11:52:58:PM » Reply

Obstruction of justice, in United States jurisdictions, is a process crime, consisting of obstructing prosecutors or other (usually government) officials. Common law jurisdictions other than the United States tend to use the wider offense of perverting the course of justice.

"obstructing prosecutors" from what?  That sounds like Nazi Germany. "Obstructing the Gestapo" from trying to build a crime against you. Or Lenin - Give me the man - I'll find the crime.

How many times do I have to ask you - What the Fk is wrong with you?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Declassified Docs - Obama-era intelligence officials fretting
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory