Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 10:21:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660590 Posts in 298606 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leaked Proud Boys Chats Show Members Plotting Violence At Rallies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Leaked Proud Boys Chats Show Members Plotting Violence At Rallies  (Read 76 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 22, 19, 05:34:50:PM » Reply

The extremist gang claims it’s just a pro-Trump “drinking club.” But chat logs leaked to HuffPost reveal they plan weaponry and tactics months ahead.

The Proud Boys want the public to believe that they’re a “drinking club” who only resort to violence to defend themselves from anti-fascist protesters during political rallies.

But in private, these extremists have discussed injuring and even killing their adversaries, plotting tactics and optics for months in order to assert a claim of self-defense should they face charges.

According to private chat logs obtained exclusively by HuffPost, the punch-happy, pro-Trump street gang was particularly excited for its “Resist Marxism” rally, scheduled for April 6 in Providence, Rhode Island. With the right plan of attack, members said, this one could put them back on the map.

The group had been floundering ever since 10 of its members were arrested for assaulting protesters outside a GOP event in New York City last year. Their leader, Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, reportedly arranged for his followers’ surrender.

In the chats, covering a time period between February and March of this year, members claimed they needed a conclusive “win” this time around, which they defined as a bloody battle against “antifa” in Providence. If this brawl were bigger and more violent than previous iterations, they might regain some of the street cred and followers they’d lost.

“We’ll grow this group of patriots and we’ll never back down,” wrote the event’s organizer, Proud Boys member Alan Swinney, in the private chat messages. “If we win, it will make more patriots come to the next rally. We just need to go there and we’ll beat them. We’ll have enough to crush them at some point.”

A source with direct knowledge of the exchanges confirmed to HuffPost that the logs were authentic. Swinney also responded to several screenshots. When asked about discussions of violence in the chat logs, he told HuffPost, “They’re warriors. ... Choir boys don’t go up against people like that [anti-fascists]. It takes a person with a certain type of mindset.”

The logs contained a revolving door of up to 30 Proud Boys and their allies, including militia members and other “patriots,” as Swinney called them. Those named in this story either publicly identify as members of the Proud Boys or affiliated groups, or have been identified as such in national news stories or by the groups’ leaders.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/proud-boys-chat-logs-premeditate-rally-violence-in-leaked-chats_n_5ce1e231e4b00e035b928683?fzb&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvL21LbWt3NDBSSWs&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALLRnulFPJD3S5-WqkWlccGnsCCroZ0GMdvbGSnUQ_sgHr0x-x9tnCT9xzdeLpJzLeGZ6uzMSpR3gonpiwIk-OBWifS2Yuqq2PT1z7VozZK_gChGRkiMMlVRDmn9imlUlxLDglWihYCs0ryoK6wegK26y_2woDx3JocXge6lxcik
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 05 22, 19, 05:37:19:PM » Reply

I miss the days when we arrested fascists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Legion_of_America
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 05 22, 19, 05:46:42:PM » Reply

Wait a minute.  Are you telling us that 3 years after AntiFA started attacking everyone on the Right that some Pro-Trump group is finally fighting back?

I miss the days when we arrested fascists.

I've seen many Fascist AntiFA arrested. What are you talking about?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 05 22, 19, 05:53:59:PM » Reply

The Proud Boys want the public to believe that they’re a “drinking club” who only resort to violence to defend themselves from anti-fascist protesters during political rallies.

You mean PRO-fascist.  They are defending themselves against left wing fascists.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #4 on: 05 22, 19, 05:56:49:PM » Reply

Ms. nitwit.......  You mean "Proud Boys" like Peter-n-BootyFudge?  Do you think he and his "Husband" would hole Train-Parties
   in The Oval Office?

Would he change the name to "The Oral Orifice"? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leaked Proud Boys Chats Show Members Plotting Violence At Rallies
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory