Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:35:18:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660622 Posts in 298609 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Trump is a lock in 2020 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Why Trump is a lock in 2020  (Read 531 times)
lakitss

« on: 05 22, 19, 01:30:36:PM » Reply

First off, he was elected BECAUSE the business as usual types in both parties got us into this mess of staggering debt, lead from behind foreign policy, regulating businesses OUT of this country coupled with high corporate taxes, climbing unemployment numbers, paltry 2,5% GDP growth in 8 straight years, the continued raping of America in the world of trade and deficits allowed by previous POTUS who were profiting from globalism and the sweat off our backs while the poor stayed that way and the middle class foot the bill. The rich already paid the most in taxes given the brackets they were in, but that money went into the politicians who also had stock options in those companies that made them rich (while claiming to hate them).
The hypocrisy is without depth, an endless abyss of false hoods that Americans are sick of.

The reason these people who used to wine and dine and eat Trump's caviar before he was elected hate him now, is he's privy to many of their secrets and is upsetting the cart with the golden apples, paid for by us.

Their very existence is on the line and they know it, leading to the stench of desperation we all smell from the left. Leading to those behind this daily assault on Trump to start pointing dirty fingers at each other to minimize damage and possible prison sentences.

The conclusion of the vaulted Meuller report that was hailed as the standard of integrity and all this shit, essentially sucked all the air out of democrats balloons and suddenly THEY are the ones bitching that somehow Trump impeded the investigation, which is more fabricated desperation to get what they want. Like a fat kid in a bakery having a tantrum for being told no.

I say, keep it up democrats! Keep foaming at the mouth and stomping your feet and making these unsubstantiated claims while Trump coasts into his second term.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #1 on: 05 22, 19, 02:07:48:PM » Reply

States will be flipping Red not seen since Reagan. President Trump 45 Democrat challenger 5
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 22, 19, 02:08:57:PM » Reply

Hats off 5 thumbs up and a salute to Lakitss for an outstanding post, you are right on!!
lakitss

« Reply #3 on: 05 22, 19, 02:16:23:PM » Reply

Thanks. The truth is out there. Facts don't lie.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 05 22, 19, 03:08:05:PM » Reply

The only thing the slime balls haven't done to try to destroy our president is to shoot him, and I'm not so sure they haven't tried that too.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #5 on: 05 22, 19, 03:40:04:PM » Reply

You guys misunderstood. He isn't a lock. He will be locked up!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #6 on: 05 22, 19, 05:10:18:PM » Reply

((  destroy our president is to shoot him,  ))

Presidents have been shot for a hell of a lot less.  So I'm not ruling that possibility out...
lakitss

« Reply #7 on: 05 23, 19, 10:59:40:AM » Reply

Trump is not getting locked up for anything. The dems are so incompetent they can't even win a rigged election, let alone run this country in any form of efficiency as we witnessed during the dark Obama years .
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 05 23, 19, 11:06:06:AM » Reply

He is indeed a lock in 2020.  LOCKED UP!!!
lakitss

« Reply #9 on: 05 23, 19, 11:34:07:AM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #10 on: 05 23, 19, 11:55:32:AM » Reply

Proud ButtK3iss tells us that Desperate Don is not going to get locked up.  Unless he can make a deal to resign the presidency that would keep him out of jail then that is nothing more than an insane fantasy of The Base.  It is probably way too late for even that.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #11 on: 05 23, 19, 11:59:40:AM » Reply

Good to see you back here Lakitss.

I am not sure he's a lock, but by the time the democrats tear each other apart, he'll be the only sane one in the bunch.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Trump is a lock in 2020
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About