Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:46:38:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653413 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republican State rep was drunk when he ‘punched’ his wife in in the fa 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Republican State rep was drunk when he ‘punched’ his wife in in the fa  (Read 182 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 21, 19, 01:37:15:PM » Reply

Republican State representative was drunk when he ‘punched’ his wife in in the face over sex, report says

State Rep. Douglas McLeod (R) was arrested after he allegedly punched his wife when she failed to get undressed quickly enough when he wanted to have sex, according to an investigative report filed with the George County Sheriff’s Department.

The 58-year-old Republican lawmaker was intoxicated and holding a glass of alcohol in his hand when deputies responded to the McLeod home shortly before 9 p.m. Saturday, the report said.

Over the course of the investigation, deputies wrote in the report that the state lawmaker had punched his wife in the face, bloodying her nose. Deputies found blood on the couple’s bed and on the floor in the same room.

When a deputies arrived, the report said, McLeod opened the door and they told him that they were there because a domestic assault had been reported. “Are you kidding me?” the lawmaker asked.

Then, the state representative walked inside his home, and another deputy came to the scene. The deputies could hear McLeod inside the home, yelling that “the cops are here,” the report said.

McLeod stumbled back to the front door and walked outside.

“Mr. McLeod had slurred speech and walked slow in a zigzag pattern,” according to a description by deputies, who said he was so inebriated he had to grab a hand rail to maintain his balance.

McLeod tried to explain to deputies that everything was OK, then said something else the deputies said they couldn’t understand because of his slurred speech.

When deputies went inside, they saw two women standing at the top of a stairwell, both of whom the deputies described as frightened. McLeod’s wife eventually came outside after deputies assured her they would keep her away from her husband.

The deputy said McLeod’s wife was shaking and upset.

McLeod’s wife said her husband was drunk and “just snapped,” as he often does when under the influence of alcohol, the report said.

Another woman who was there said McLeod’s wife came running up to her room, her face bloodied. The woman shut the door and locked it with McLeod’s wife inside.

The other woman said McLeod started banging on the door and telling the women to open it. He told the other woman if she didn’t open the door, he’d “kill her (expletive) dog.”

McLeod’s wife did not want go to the hospital by ambulance, but assured authorities she’d have her daughter take her to get checked so authorities would have a report of the injuries.

https://amp.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article230607604.html
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 05 21, 19, 01:40:08:PM » Reply

Yes this looks bad, but he's an old, white republican man therefore HE is the victim here.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 05 21, 19, 01:52:58:PM » Reply

He should put down the bottle (obviously he can't handle his booze), take some anger management classes and be charged with assault. 

who TF punches their wife in the face.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 05 21, 19, 02:04:21:PM » Reply

Why is this a national story?
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 05 21, 19, 02:05:27:PM » Reply

is it a national story?   
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 05 21, 19, 02:20:59:PM » Reply

No, but you think it is or you wouldn't post it on this forum.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 05 21, 19, 02:26:07:PM » Reply

wvit let's his racism and bigotry come to the surface at times then he lies about not being a racist and bigot.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 05 21, 19, 02:26:53:PM » Reply

I just read it and thought it was interesting.    Why'd you read it dan?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #8 on: 05 21, 19, 03:25:46:PM » Reply

I think it's legal to punch your wife in the face in Mississippi. It's Southern Sharia.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republican State rep was drunk when he ‘punched’ his wife in in the fa
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory