Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:00:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653554 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: trump says he doesn't want war but threatens to "end" Iran. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: trump says he doesn't want war but threatens to "end" Iran.  (Read 225 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 20, 19, 12:37:41:PM » Reply

"President Trump's saber-rattling about Iran has reached a dangerous new low with his threat to 'end' Iran—a country of 83 million men, women, and children."

As military tensions between the U.S. and Iran appeared to be gradually cooling despite dangerous provocations from the White House, President Donald Trump—who said publicly last week that he hopes there is not another war in the Middle East—took to Twitter Sunday to threaten "the official end of Iran," a remark numerous critics condemned as "genocidal."

"If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!" Trump tweeted, without specifying how Iran threatened the United States.

Matthew Gertz, a senior fellow at Media Matters for America, speculated that Trump's threat was prompted by a Fox News segment on Iran.

The U.S. president's tweet came after a rocket was reportedly fired into Baghdad's fortified Green Zone, about a mile away from the U.S. Embassy in Iraq. There is no evidence that Iran-backed forces were behind the attack, despite reported "suspicions" from Western diplomats.

Jamal Abdi, president of the National Iranian American Council (NIAC), said in a statement late Sunday that a "similar incident" in Iraq last year "led to Bolton asking the Pentagon for options to militarily strike Iran."

"President Trump's saber-rattling about Iran has reached a dangerous new low with his threat to 'end' Iran—a country of 83 million men, women, and children," Abdi said. "There is no doubt that national security adviser John Bolton will use the slightest Iranian action—even bereft of reliable intelligence—as a pretext to push for the war he's always wanted."

https://twitter.com/tparsi/status/1130214601973538816
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 05 20, 19, 10:57:34:PM » Reply

Good!

That beats the hell out of Obama style pandering to Iran!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 05 20, 19, 11:09:27:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #3 on: 05 20, 19, 11:10:20:PM » Reply

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #4 on: 05 20, 19, 11:12:47:PM » Reply

You need one more panel where the guy with kid comes back shooting a gun at both of them!
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 05 20, 19, 11:24:25:PM » Reply

Nope Iran doesn't work in that straight forward a way!

The guy would simply leave the kid in the bomb vest and blow the others up!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 05 20, 19, 11:48:36:PM » Reply

wvit when Trump draws red lines and the sand that turn yellow like obama get back with us!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 20, 19, 11:51:24:PM » Reply

D2D it does appear obvious that davik62 and wvit are related, THEY BOTH DO THE SAME STUPID.
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 05 21, 19, 12:02:24:AM » Reply

Democrats are well known for their lock step group think!
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 05 21, 19, 04:31:46:AM » Reply

Re: trump says he doesn't want war but threatens to "end" Iran

That was the same way he was talking to North Korea/Kim Jong Un, but now tRump is kissing Kim's ass or is it his pussy?

D2D

« Reply #10 on: 05 21, 19, 04:51:08:AM » Reply

Provide proof!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: trump says he doesn't want war but threatens to "end" Iran.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory