Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 01:49:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Jobs growing thanks to tariffs on Chinese goods! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Jobs growing thanks to tariffs on Chinese goods!  (Read 192 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 19, 19, 09:59:45:PM » Reply

The halt on China’s imports of wastepaper and plastic that has disrupted U.S. recycling programs has also spurred investment in American plants that process recyclables.
U.S. paper mills are expanding capacity to take advantage of a glut of cheap scrap. Some facilities that previously exported plastic or metal to China have retooled so they can process it themselves.
And in a twist, the investors include Chinese companies that are still interested in having access to wastepaper or flattened bottles as raw material for manufacturing.
“It’s a very good moment for recycling in the United States,” Neil Seldman said.
Seldman is co-founder of the Institute for Local Self-Reliance, a Washington-based organization that helps cities improve recycling programs.
China, which had long been the world’s largest destination for paper, plastic and other recyclables, phased in import restrictions in January 2018.
Global scrap prices plummeted, prompting waste-hauling companies to pass the cost of sorting and baling recyclables on to municipalities.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-chinas-ban-on-scrap-imports-a-boon-to-us-recycling-plants

More jobs in America makes every more Democrats despondent!
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 05 19, 19, 10:31:05:PM » Reply

Wow Proud Dil2Do.  An interesting false story about Recycling.  The FACTS are that almost ALL recyclables have been going into the land fills since the tariffs began.  And you failed to mention any of the thousands and thousands of people who are out of work on farms, at most of the ports where goods are shipped, just to name a couple.  You are either a liar or quoting from another Russian IRA source.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 05 21, 19, 04:18:55:AM » Reply

Prove the story above is false!

Don't forget quotes and links!

I know you are unable to do so as all you have is childish name calling, profanity and mindless denial!
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 05 21, 19, 11:00:21:AM » Reply

Proud Dil2Do demands that I prove his story wrong.  No need, since we all already know that the source of all of his information is either Russian IRA feeds or Red State Media, none of which has ever been fair, unbiased, or honest.  Proud Dil2Do already proved it for me.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 05 21, 19, 11:47:46:AM » Reply

LOL boo, he provided a source, yet you call it fake...and refuse to post anything that refutes the story...LOL

While there are some cities that have given up and decided simply to incinerate everything, other places are indeed spurring the next generation of recycling efforts.  You should be happy to hear that.

Well, here's a few more supporting what D2D stated.

https://nextcity.org/features/view/rethink-retool-then-recycle

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/chinas-ban-scrap-imports-boon-us-recycling-plants-63124028

https://www.waste360.com/mrfs/zws-waste-solutions-opens-recycling-facility-rochester-mass
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 05 22, 19, 04:38:14:AM » Reply

Still no proof of anything from Troll Gw!

He like LRW is good only for childish name calling and profanity!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 05 22, 19, 10:00:19:AM » Reply

GOPpers HATE the American Farmer, and WANT to see them suffer and go bankrupt!
gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 05 22, 19, 10:09:05:AM » Reply

Sill no proof from GW?

Why Proud Dil2Do?  You proved it for me and furthermore, you have never once provided any proof to anyone else that made a request of you.  So sad little man.

Biz, I find it interesting that you have no problem accepting a link to a known Russian IRA site from a known liar and racist like Proud Dil2Do.  Perhaps you might be willing to explain why a link to a Russian IRA site is proof of anything but that the person using that information is either a Russian operative or stooge?
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 05 22, 19, 01:05:38:PM » Reply

Still no proof only childish name calling!

Gw proves he is nothing but a mindless troll!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Jobs growing thanks to tariffs on Chinese goods!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory