Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 02:49:36:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662960 Posts in 298829 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Anti-abortion Rep. Tim Murphy resigns ..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Anti-abortion Rep. Tim Murphy resigns .....  (Read 882 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #24 on: 05 19, 19, 01:00:52:PM » Reply

who's been murdered?   Have you  called the police yet sine?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #25 on: 05 19, 19, 01:02:44:PM » Reply

Murder is the taking of a life nitwit why don’t you know that yet ?
The death cult must be very strong in you, sadly !
wvit1001

« Reply #26 on: 05 19, 19, 01:06:58:PM » Reply

so what did the police say when you called them sine?
wvit1001

« Reply #27 on: 05 19, 19, 01:09:37:PM » Reply

do you believe a fertilized human egg should have the same rights as a 3 year old child sine?
1965hawks

« Reply #28 on: 05 19, 19, 03:52:11:PM » Reply

"Murder is the taking of a life."--sine-qua-non, reply #25

sine-qua-non,

JCYK:

murder  n.  the unlawful killing of a human being by another, esp. when premeditated.

The American Heritage College Dictionary, Fourth Edition (2004)

That's the definition of murder, not in legalese, but in plain, 21st century English.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #29 on: 05 19, 19, 08:48:53:PM » Reply

So the unborn are not human?

Nazis said the same about Jews to justify their crimes against humanity!

Today, Islamofascists say the same about anyone who doesn't think as they do to justify their crimes against humanity!

That alone tells me Abortion is very wrong indeed!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #30 on: 05 20, 19, 10:36:36:AM » Reply

Thanks for clearing up any doubts about abortion the taking of a human life being murder then,  69BirdBrain
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #31 on: 05 20, 19, 09:57:14:PM » Reply

I’m an unlikely person to be supporting Alabama’s newpro-life law. I was pro-choice for many years, and as a young woman I had notone, but two abortions.
Both of my abortions would have been illegal under Alabama’s new law passed last week. The law bans abortion at all stages and allows an exception only to save the life of the mother. Other states like Missouri and Louisiana aren’t far behind Alabama—and I applaud them all.
I’ve come a long way to get to this position. As Imentioned, I was once pro-choice. In 1972, I actually joined a high schoolwalk-out march protesting the fact that Planned Parenthood wasn’t allowed to doa presentation at our school.
After graduating from nursing school, but before receivingmy license, I was working in a hospital in Maryland. One evening, I was asked toassist a doctor with some procedures. I was not aware that this hospital didsecond trimester abortions until I arrived on the floor and was given myassignment.
There were three women there—all had been given salineinjections into their uterus, and then placed on Pitocin drips to encouragecontractions.
I spent the majority of time with one of the women, a 29-year-oldwho shared with me the circumstances behind her decision to abort. She had comehome early from work the day before, and caught her husband on their livingroom couch having sex with another woman.
She said she left the house, and in her extreme hurt andanger decided the best way to get back at him was to tell him she had amiscarriage brought on from the shock of what she had witnessed. He would neverknow she had actually aborted their child.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/19/ive-had-2-abortions-heres-why-i-support-alabamas-pro-life-law
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #32 on: 05 20, 19, 09:59:12:PM » Reply

many others disagree with your position sine.

they happen to be the majority.

and in a democracy - or democratic republic - that's what counts.

that you want desperate women to die, is disheartening.
1965hawks

« Reply #33 on: 05 21, 19, 03:43:22:AM » Reply

sine-qua-non,

Re: reply #30

You were blowing smoke out your ass when you opined that murder is "the taking of a life"; however, I refuted that statement with a definition taken from an authoritative source--a dictionary--that defines murder as "the killing of human being by another [human being], especially when premeditated." Not surprisingly, when presented with the correct definition of  murger, you immediately changed your opinionated definition to fit your bogus argument. Now you're defining murder as the taking of a human life rather than the taking of a life, and based on that false premiss you doubled down on you argument that abortion is murder. Nonetheless, your argument--based on an opinion derived from your faulty reasoning, unsound logic, and above all, your ignorance--remains as logically fallacious as it was when you first posted it on this message boaed.

Your opinion notwithstanding, neither a human embryo nor a human foetus is a human being. When an abortion provider legally terminates a pregnancy, as allowed under provisions set forth by the US Supreme Court in Roe v. Wade (1973), that abortion provider is not committing murder. As is always the case, sine-qua-non, you excel in name-calling but fail miserably when you attempt to present rational arguments in this forum.
D2D

« Reply #34 on: 05 21, 19, 03:50:19:AM » Reply

Name one instance when a fetus inside a woman's womb developed into something other than a human baby!
1965hawks

« Reply #35 on: 05 21, 19, 05:10:54:AM » Reply

To: d2dvd!
Re: reply#29

Your logical fallacies:

straw man

You attacked a claim I never mad. I never argued that the unborn are not human; that's the argument you created to use as a substitute for my original argument. Your intent is to attack the specious argument you created, "refute"it, then argue as if you refuted my original argument.

non sequitur (Latin: "it does not follow")

After arguing that Nazis and Islamofascists [sic] committed crimes against humanity, you came to the conclusion that abortion is wrong; however, your conclusion does not logically follow from the argument you made.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Anti-abortion Rep. Tim Murphy resigns .....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory