Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:19:46:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Anti-abortion Rep. Tim Murphy resigns ..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Anti-abortion Rep. Tim Murphy resigns .....  (Read 881 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 17, 19, 12:22:53:PM » Reply

Anti-abortion Rep. Tim Murphy resigns after report he asked lover to end pregnancy

Pennsylvania Rep. Tim Murphy has resigned after a report surfaced earlier this week that he had asked an extramarital lover to end her pregnancy.

Murphy, a Republican who co-sponsored a 20-week abortion ban that passed in the House Tuesday, allegedly asked his lover to terminate her pregnancy, according to text message records acquired by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported Shannon Edwards, 32, whom Murphy recently admitted to having an affair with, messaged the 65-year-old congressman after an anti-abortion statement was posted on his office's Facebook account in January.

"And you have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options," allegedly wrote Edwards in a text exchange that was a part of a number of documents obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

A response from Murphy's phone number allegedly read, "I get what you say about my March for life messages. I've never written them. Staff does them. I read them and winced. I told staff don't write any more. I will."

Murphy's office and Edwards had no comment when reached by ABC News.

On Thursday, House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., announced that Murphy was resigning from Congress.

https://abc13.com/anti-abortion-rep-tim-murphy-resigns-after-report-he-asked-lover-to-end-pregnancy/2489623/
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #1 on: 05 17, 19, 12:25:18:PM » Reply

How does one mans weakness make abortion ok nitwit ?
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 05 17, 19, 12:28:30:PM » Reply

nobody here ever said abortion was OK sine.    What's been said is that it's a personal and private choice.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #3 on: 05 17, 19, 12:30:43:PM » Reply

That was one of your stupidest post yet nitwit

* BF151F55-8E40-4B38-BEBB-B8ADBBCC9844.jpeg (3.73 KB, 67x100 - viewed 32 times.)
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 05 17, 19, 12:35:29:PM » Reply

why do you say that sine?    it's like you just want to insult people with your posts not have any real discussion on anything.

in this thread I've not insulted you at all and yet you've insulted me for no real reason and you've not really addressed the post at all.
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 05 17, 19, 12:39:47:PM » Reply

How does one mans hypocrisy on abortion make being an anti-abortionist ok?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 05 17, 19, 12:42:11:PM » Reply

Adios
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #7 on: 05 17, 19, 12:58:22:PM » Reply

Maybe I’ll answer your questions more directly, if you start answering mine nitwit!

If abortion is not ok nitwit then why do you support it by saying its a privacy right and a woman’s right to choose?

We all have the right to chose life over death, but that doesn’t make both of those choices correct or right, only one can be! Many Women who have fallen for the leftist BS you spew here, know and regret their gullibility for choosing death over life.

You aren’t quite there yet!

Booboob, are you really that thick ?
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 05 17, 19, 01:10:06:PM » Reply

I can support a woman's right to choose what she wants and not be supportive of abortion sine.   

Each person has to decide for themselves on whether an abortion is appropriate for them.   
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #9 on: 05 17, 19, 01:14:04:PM » Reply

No, you cannot nitwit, if you support both one of them , one choice leads  to death over life.

Even a self deluded liar like you should be able to see that simple fact

Choose, “ Life Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness,” as our founders so aptly put it !

You are a death cultist in its purest form and I pity you !!!
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #10 on: 05 17, 19, 01:14:14:PM » Reply

When the penalty for aborting after rape is more severe than the penalty for rape, that’s when you know it’s a war on women.
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 05 17, 19, 01:16:24:PM » Reply

Some people don't believe that the choice leads to death over life sine.    why do you think you have the right to force your beliefs on other Americans?
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Anti-abortion Rep. Tim Murphy resigns .....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory