Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 08:54:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663134 Posts in 298843 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Warren calls fox "news" a "hate-for-profit" racket 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Warren calls fox "news" a "hate-for-profit" racket  (Read 1011 times)
1965hawks

« on: 05 15, 19, 12:37:42:PM » Reply

In the harshest criticism to date from a presidential contender against fox so-called news--the right's primary source of disinformation, Sen. Warren used a series of twitter messages to accuse trump's propaganda agency of giving "a megaphone  to racists and conspiracists and providing cover for corruption."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-fox-news.html
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 05 15, 19, 02:04:21:PM » Reply

Only if they actually make a profit.  Most of these Red State organizations are not profitable and are subsidized by the government.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 05 15, 19, 02:09:55:PM » Reply

I doubt FOX advertisers make a profit...  or maybe they do since FOX Viewers are so gullible?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 05 15, 19, 02:11:09:PM » Reply

Warren also claimed she was an Indian.   
So much for her "FOX news" claim.  Maybe its more like 1/1024 of what she claims, which by far beats the 75/25 Hate/non-Hate of FAKE News CNN/MSNBC.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #4 on: 05 15, 19, 02:34:08:PM » Reply

LOL You are trying to hold Warran accountable for what you consider a lie, Jim?

(It was just a mistake on her part, for taking her grandmother at her word.)

Still, how can you hold anyone accountable for a lie, when your own Liar-in-Chief lies about everything EVERY day?

What kind of Double Standard have you created? 

Democrats can't be wrong once, but Trump can be wrong ALL the time?

NOPE, doesn't hold water.  You are catering to Satan now.  Go peddle this kind of shit somewhere else.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 05 15, 19, 02:36:58:PM » Reply

Just goes to show that Warren is no different than the rest of you in believing shit that just ain't so.... And you're willingness to listen to and believe it..
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #6 on: 05 15, 19, 02:45:11:PM » Reply

jim will hang onto any small thread to support his position.  not worth discussing with him.

As I understand it...Warren's grandmother spun a story regarding the family's native American genetic line.  Considering Warren's results of a DNA test, grandma was correct, but it was a very small percentage of her genetic heritage.  My daughter got one of those mass marketing DNA testing services and bought one for my wife, who is the daughter of a man who was adopted and who didn't know anything about his ancestry.  My wife's results were all over the board - European, Asian, African traits. 

Back in the good ole days...children could have been born under a number of circumstances that polite people didn't want to know about, so ambiguity is not an unheard of circumstance.  Unfortunately for jim (and Fuhrer Trump), he can't take into account those possibilities.

I disagree with Warren for not going ahead with a Town Hall meeting hosted by Fox News.

Usually, there are negotiations on the terms, setting and such...

It appears that whatever the conditions Fox News set were unacceptable to Warren's people.  That's unfortunate, because the Fox viewer needs to hear how the Republicans and Fox are screwing them.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 15, 19, 03:19:21:PM » Reply

As I understand it...Warren's grandmother spun a story

Yes - Like CNN and MSNBC "Spins" stories.   Isn't that what I said ??
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #8 on: 05 15, 19, 04:00:38:PM » Reply

I call Warren a slime ball for lying about her heritage, so her opinion is worth squat.
1965hawks

« Reply #9 on: 05 15, 19, 04:07:34:PM » Reply

Notice how jim and chuck_curtis are avoiding the issue, babbling irrelevant tripe about Sen. Warren's ancestry while carefully avoiding her scathing criticism of fox so-called news, their primary source of disinformation.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/14/politics/elizabeth-warren-fox-news-town-hall/index.html
gwboolean

« Reply #10 on: 05 15, 19, 04:15:05:PM » Reply

Proud Jim would have us believe, that based on some IRA story about Warren, that the Chief IRA outlet in America is telling us the truth about.... I have no idea what that would be, since Faux News has never told a truth.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 05 15, 19, 04:18:02:PM » Reply

Well Warren lied.  So what else is new?
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Warren calls fox "news" a "hate-for-profit" racket
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory