Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 03:07:33:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663492 Posts in 298881 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Here Comes a Vote on Barr's Contempt of the House! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Here Comes a Vote on Barr's Contempt of the House!  (Read 100 times)
KensanIV

« Reply #24 on: 05 06, 19, 11:14:59:PM » Reply

Did Barr ORDER Mueller to allow him to write the summary?  NO!!!!  Absolutely NOT.  Mueller willingly asked Barr to write the summary.

Libs and Dims don't like it..  Too bad! - They can play all of the impeachment games they wish... It will CHANGE NOTHING.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #25 on: 05 08, 19, 08:38:31:AM » Reply

poor kenyanIV...you live in a totally fictitious world, full of delusions.

you don't like the fact that you were lied to by Trump, simply because he hates the same people you hate.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #26 on: 05 08, 19, 11:20:42:AM » Reply

Still no answer!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #27 on: 05 08, 19, 11:48:10:AM » Reply

Trump is NOW exerting Executive Privilege to keep FULL report secret!  WTF?

Before he had said to release it all, now he has flipped 180 degrees!  Just another from King of Liars!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/democrats-prepare-hold-attorney-general-bill-barr-contempt-074912454--abc-news-topstories.html

President Donald Trump on Wednesday asserted executive privilege concerning the full, unredacted report from special counsel Robert Mueller just as Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee, led by chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler, were voting to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt of Congress for not turning over the unredacted report and underlying materials in response to a committee subpoena.

"Faced with Chairman Nadler’s blatant abuse of power, and at the Attorney General’s request, the President has no other option than to make a protective assertion of executive privilege," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement.

"It is sad that Chairman Nadler is only interested in pandering to the press and pleasing his radical left constituency. The American people deserve a Congress that is focused on solving real problems like the crisis at the border, high prescription drug prices, our country’s crumbling infrastructure, and so much more,” Sanders said.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #28 on: 05 08, 19, 11:51:48:AM » Reply

So?

Why are Democrats insisting Barr violate the law?

Remember, President Trump did so at Barr's recommendation!
wvit1001

« Reply #29 on: 05 08, 19, 12:10:51:PM » Reply

Once the Judiciary Committee approves the contempt resolution, as expected, it goes to the full House, where it would likely clear on a party-line vote with the backing of Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who announced on Wednesday morning that she supports holding Barr in contempt.

From there, Democrats would have three options to force Barr’s hand:

They could refer the matter to the U.S. attorney in Washington, D.C., who would decide whether to launch a criminal prosecution of his own boss,

the attorney general. Democrats could turn to the courts to enforce the subpoena.

Or they could take matters into their own hands and call their sergeant-of-arms.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/05/house-democrats-could-arrest-william-barr-contempt/588976/
D2D

« Reply #30 on: 05 08, 19, 12:17:46:PM » Reply

Why are Democrats insisting Barr violate the law?
wvit1001

« Reply #31 on: 05 08, 19, 12:29:35:PM » Reply

what law?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #32 on: 05 08, 19, 12:45:14:PM » Reply

Rule 6(e).
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #33 on: 05 08, 19, 12:47:23:PM » Reply

Trump is NOW exerting Executive Privilege to keep FULL report secret!  WTF?

The full report has already been made public.  Don't worry, I'm sure you already saved it to your hard drive.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Here Comes a Vote on Barr's Contempt of the House!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory