Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:41:33:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653412 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Let's impeach the mother... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15  Print
Author Topic: Let's impeach the mother...  (Read 13852 times)
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #168 on: 10 27, 19, 01:28:23:PM » Reply

How many of you were forced to click on this thread?
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #169 on: 10 27, 19, 03:25:15:PM » Reply

warm-pee........

For someone (like you) to instruct on the material used to disfigure innocent people and the method to use to launch the caustic
substance and publish over Interstate Telecommunications Networks is CRIMINAL!!!!

Continual and habitual LYING is a piece of cake for a person like that (you).

warm-pee (ACID-BOY), you are a totally despicable person in EVERY WAY!!!!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #170 on: 10 27, 19, 03:27:18:PM » Reply

DNC (Damn Nasty Communists) Impeachment Court:

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #171 on: 10 27, 19, 03:53:40:PM » Reply

you have to remember chuck doesn't really give a good shit about any of this.   chuck's a anarchist and just wants to see everything upended for some reason.,

"You can always tell what the Left is like - by what they attempt to accuse the Right of."
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #172 on: 10 27, 19, 03:57:56:PM » Reply

Warrenpees: "Chris Wallace Schools Kellyanne Conway....."   ---   "Fox and its inbred viewers."

I didn't believe Warrenpees when he said Fox had inbred viewers until I saw he was one of those watching FOX too.  So - I stand corrected. Fox had at least ONE inbred viewer..
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #173 on: 10 27, 19, 05:09:35:PM » Reply

Alas, I am no match for your rapier-sharp wit.
justincase

« Reply #174 on: 10 27, 19, 07:56:47:PM » Reply

By Charles Pierce: "In my life, I have watched John Kennedy talk on television about missiles in Cuba. I saw Lyndon Johnson look Richard Russell squarely in the eye and and say, "And we shall overcome." I saw Richard Nixon resign and Gerald Ford tell the Congress that our long national nightmare was over. I saw Jimmy Carter talk about malaise and Ronald Reagan talk about a shining city on a hill. I saw George H.W. Bush deliver the eulogy for the Soviet bloc, and Bill Clinton comfort the survivors of Timothy McVeigh's madness in Oklahoma City. I saw George W. Bush struggle to make sense of it all on September 11, 2001, and I saw Barack Obama sing "Amazing Grace" in the wounded sanctuary of Mother Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

These were the presidents of my lifetime. These were not perfect men. They were not perfect presidents, god knows. Not one of them was that. But they approached the job, and they took to the podium, with all the gravitas they could muster as appropriate to the job. They tried, at least, to reach for something in the presidency that was beyond their grasp as ordinary human beings. They were not all ennobled by the attempt, but they tried nonetheless.

And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon, and the audience of equally hopeless and vicious buffoons who laughed and cheered when he made sport of a woman whose lasting memory of the trauma she suffered is the laughter of the perpetrators. Now he comes, a man swathed in scandal, with no interest beyond what he can put in his pocket and what he can put over on a universe of suckers, and he does something like this while occupying an office that we gave him, and while endowed with a public trust that he dishonors every day he wakes up in the White House.

The scion of a multi-generational criminal enterprise, the parameters of which we are only now beginning to comprehend. A vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition. And a cheap, soulless bully besides. Watch him again, behind the seal of the President of the United States. Isn't he a funny man? Isn't what happened to that lady hilarious? Watch the assembled morons cheer. This is the only story now."

– Charles Pierce is the creator of this letter. Pass it on spread the word. Very well said.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #175 on: 10 27, 19, 09:24:45:PM » Reply

FOX doesn't instruct its viewers on how to disfigure innocent people with ACID like WARM-PEE does!!!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #176 on: 10 27, 19, 09:49:58:PM » Reply

Charles Pierce is the creator of this letter. Pass it on spread the word. Very well said.

I agree, Barry Soetoro aka BHO was and is all that ....

And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon, and the audience of equally hopeless and vicious buffoons who laughed and cheered ...

The scion of a multi-generational criminal enterprise, the parameters of which we are only now beginning to comprehend. A vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition. And a cheap, soulless bully besides. Watch him again, behind the seal of the President of the United States. Isn't he a funny man? Isn't what happened to that lady hilarious? Watch the assembled morons cheer. This is the only story now."

* AF8AFD8D-9FAC-40C2-ABD8-A571591D4E52.jpeg (89.14 KB, 640x439 - viewed 254 times.)

* FB99E21B-8A05-4397-AB6F-DF121347DFFA.jpeg (33.69 KB, 350x433 - viewed 262 times.)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #177 on: 10 27, 19, 10:22:14:PM » Reply

Wow Justincase quotes a far leftist sports writer!

Who writes a childish name calling filled screed that Justincase calls reasoned opinion!

Further proof the left has long since abandoned all civility and reason!
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #178 on: 10 27, 19, 10:31:05:PM » Reply

And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon,

hopeless?  vicious?  Is it hopeless and vicious to put America first? To make others pay their fair share?  Is it hopeless and vicious to raise our GDP, or to lower the unemployment rate (especially among blacks)?    Is it hopeless and vicious to sign a Bill that allows those (especially blacks) who are over-sentenced for smaller crimes to be released from prison earlier?

hopeless?  vicious?  Do you even know what those two words mean? Or did they just look good in a sentence?  Explain vicious. What is it that is Vicious?    And Hopeless?  What does that even mean?   Hopeless of what? Are you starving? Are you marooned on some island?  What do you mean HOPELESS?

Do you even have a measurable IQ ?

laughed and cheered when he made sport of a woman whose lasting memory of the trauma she suffered is the laughter of the perpetrators.

Who are you talking?  What woman?  Got a name?

a man swathed in scandal,

You mean Trump is "a man swathed in Witch Hunt."  #3,474 to be more precise.    A real scandal is when you sneak a load of weapons into Mexico in the hopes of creating an environment for you to take Gun Rights (the 2nd Amendment) from Americas, but a Border Guard gets murdered in the process. THAT is what a real  "Scandal" looks like.

Not all this FAKE shit created in part by Fake Media, and the rest by Whiny Democrat Politicians still crying over an election they lost.

You want to know how you got Trump? You got Trump because you allowed a Criminal to get away with destroying evidence and THEN you had the audacity to try to elect her as your President. THAT is why you NOW have to deal with Trump.

Yes indeed. – Charles Pierce is the creator of this garbage that was just a low IQ diatribe pile of ad-hoc, ad-hominem's. 
- Pass it on spread the word. As justincase said.

Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #179 on: 01 02, 23, 06:48:06:PM » Reply

Lock Trump Up! 
Pages: 1 ... 14 15  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Let's impeach the mother...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory