Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:18:10:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653561 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sims doubles down on hated filled thuggery! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Sims doubles down on hated filled thuggery!  (Read 17 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 07, 19, 05:22:05:PM » Reply

Pennsylvania Democrat Offers Reward for Identifying Pro-Life Teens in His Video
Democratic Pennsylvania state Rep. Brian Sims filmed himself hassling and wanting to dox several teens who were praying outside an abortion clinic in April before repeating this behavior in early May.
Sims filmed himself in front of a southeastern Pennsylvania Planned Parenthood in a live Facebook video posted three weeks ago. The Pennsylvania state representative approached three reportedly teenaged girls and filmed them as he encouraged viewers to dox them.
“What we’ve got here is a bunch of … pseudo-Christian protesters who’ve been out here shaming young girls for being here,” Sims said in the video, according to Life News. “So, here’s the deal, I’ve got $100 to anybody who will identify these three, and I will donate to Planned Parenthood.”
After the teenagers and woman walked away from him, Sims focused on a man praying on the sidewalk.
“What makes you think it’s your job to tell women what to do with their bodies?” Sims asks the man, as shown in the video. “The truth is I’m not really asking because I don’t care. Shame on you!”
Sims also spoke at a woman praying outside the abortion clinic earlier this weekend as well, repeatedly following and filming her.
“Today’s protester, now she is an old white lady who is going to try to avoid showing you her face,” Sims said in another video. “But the same laws, luckily, that protect her from being out here also protect me from showing you who she is. And so my hope is that you’ll donate $100 for every extra hour that this woman is out here telling people what is right for their bodies.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/07/pennsylvania-democrat-offers-reward-for-identifying-pro-life-teens-in-his-video

He is just another brown shirt in the Democrat party!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sims doubles down on hated filled thuggery!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory