Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 07:07:54:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660426 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrat on Abortion: ‘Some Kids Are Unwanted, So You Kill Them Now 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 23 Print
Author Topic: Democrat on Abortion: ‘Some Kids Are Unwanted, So You Kill Them Now  (Read 11483 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #120 on: 05 12, 19, 04:23:16:PM » Reply

trump's nationalistic tendencies have us in trouble in several places right now.    trump ran for office saying he's get us out of foreign entanglements but right now his work has us in several crisis situations.   Iran, North Korea, China, Venezuela. 

Instead of trump's nationalism helping the situation it's getting us deeper into trouble.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #121 on: 05 12, 19, 04:29:15:PM » Reply

Wvit demands we put Iran, North Korea, China and Venezuela first and America dead last!

That guarantees more Americans will needlessly die and suffer!
wvit1001

« Reply #122 on: 05 12, 19, 05:06:14:PM » Reply

I don't think I said anything like that d2.   why are you making up stuff again?  it's like that's the only way you can cope with the truth is to make up some alternate truth of your own.
Sadie402

« Reply #123 on: 05 12, 19, 05:17:59:PM » Reply

The entire topic is a damn lie.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #124 on: 05 12, 19, 05:37:01:PM » Reply

trump's nationalistic tendencies have us in trouble in several places right now.    trump ran for office saying he's get us out of foreign entanglements but right now his work has us in several crisis situations.   Iran, North Korea, China, Venezuela. 

Instead of trump's nationalism helping the situation it's getting us deeper into trouble.
Wvit demands we put Iran, North Korea, China and Venezuela first and America dead last!

That guarantees more Americans will needlessly die and suffer!
I don't think I said anything like that d2.   why are you making up stuff again?  it's like that's the only way you can cope with the truth is to make up some alternate truth of your own.
Yeah, you did say that!

So sad when Wvit doesn't even recognize the implications of what he says!
wvit1001

« Reply #125 on: 05 12, 19, 05:45:13:PM » Reply

sorry d2, but I didn't say that.   you didn't answer why you feel like you constantly need to make things up.
wvit1001

« Reply #126 on: 05 12, 19, 05:48:23:PM » Reply

it's not a zero sum game d2.   you seem to think that you are either a winner or a loser when in reality everything's not viewed that way.
D2D

« Reply #127 on: 05 12, 19, 05:51:04:PM » Reply

When you cater to nations like China, North Korea, Cuba, Russia, Iran and Venezuela you advance their totalitarian ideals and that advancement diminishes America, rule of law and democracy!
wvit1001

« Reply #128 on: 05 12, 19, 05:53:50:PM » Reply

we haven't been cratering to those nations d2.   I'm not sure what your blabbering about.

« Reply #129 on: 05 12, 19, 08:29:53:PM » Reply

LIBERAL RACIST WIGGER If you so bad assed bring your welfare ass on over your threats only scare you and your kind.
Sometimes I do have to venture into the ghetto and interact with the AFROS that call it home for strictly professional reasons.
No LWR LIBERAL RACIST WIGGER you or none of your kind of all mouth no action liars do not strike fear in the hearts of WHITE MEN!
My only fear of meeting you in person is you may have already eaten your allotment of food stamps and you would be hungry and attempt to snack on me like a KFC CHICKEN BUCKET AND WATERMELON.
You ran your mouth you can not back up what you said so now your trying any possible diversion tactic to get out of it, typical liberal democrat.
Best thing you can do is STFU and go play elsewhere you can't win your mental midget. 
wvit1001

« Reply #130 on: 05 12, 19, 08:32:52:PM » Reply

we all now you're a racist and bigot numbers boy.   you don't have to prove it.
D2D

« Reply #131 on: 05 12, 19, 10:03:16:PM » Reply

we haven't been cratering to those nations d2.   I'm not sure what your blabbering about.

We are not now catering to those nations thanks to President Trump!

We did under Obama, Clinton and Carter!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 23 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrat on Abortion: ‘Some Kids Are Unwanted, So You Kill Them Now
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory