Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 08:42:26:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662915 Posts in 298826 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Telling Aides to Ignore Subpeonas, Gonna Get Nasty REAL Quick! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump Telling Aides to Ignore Subpeonas, Gonna Get Nasty REAL Quick!  (Read 57 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 04 26, 19, 05:15:19:PM » Reply

Representative Gerry Connolly (D., Va.), a member of the House Oversight Committee, said Friday that the panel might resort to the threat of
incarceration should Trump administration officials continue to ignore its numerous subpoena-backed requests for documents.

“We’re going to resist, and if a subpoena is issued and you’re told you must testify, we will back that up,” Connolly told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “And
we will use any and all power in our command to make sure it’s backed up — whether that’s a contempt citation, whether that’s going to court
and getting that citation enforced, whether it’s fines, whether it’s possible incarceration. We will go to the max to enforce the constitutional role
of the legislative branch of government.”

The president and his advisers have said explicitly that they will not yield to Democrats’ demands that officials testify before the Oversight
Committee regarding the issuance of security clearances, the formation of the so-called zero-tolerance immigration-enforcement policy, and other
matters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-dem-threatens-trump-officials-152801317.html
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #1 on: 04 26, 19, 05:26:22:PM » Reply

Wait until Congress starts throwing people in jail for Contempt of Congress.  trump WILL HAVE LOST after the dust settles...

OHHHH and by the way, trump is adding to the already 12 pieces of evidence of Obstruction of Justice...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Telling Aides to Ignore Subpeonas, Gonna Get Nasty REAL Quick!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory