Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 04:52:05:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662345 Posts in 298769 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump orders feds to declassify key FISA documents, text messages 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Trump orders feds to declassify key FISA documents, text messages  (Read 590 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #12 on: 04 21, 19, 08:08:41:AM » Reply

While he was a Trump campaign adviser, Papadopoulos met with a professor with connections to Russian government officials who told him “about the Russians possessing ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of ‘thousands of emails,'”

But that assumption -- that Mifsud was working on behalf of the Kremlin and reached out to Papadopoulos on the Trump campaign to tell him about hacked Clinton emails -- is now coming under fresh scrutiny.

“The most fishy parts of the story are: Is Mifsud really a Russian agent?” former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy said Monday on “Fox and Friends.”

“No evidence has been presented to support the claim,” investigative journalist Lee Smith also wrote in a lengthy story about Mifsud for RealClearInvestigations. “Although Mifsud has traveled many times to Russia and has contacts with Russian academics, his closest public ties are to Western governments, politicians, and institutions, including the CIA, FBI and British intelligence services.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/speculation-rages-over-papadopoulos-tipsters-role-who-was-maltese-prof-working-for
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #13 on: 04 21, 19, 10:02:43:AM » Reply

(( Stay tuned. ))

I've been staying tuned since 8 years ago, and all I hear is the Republicans are going to investigate this or investigate that.  Either the investigation never happen or they happen and nothing is found.  So when are you going to stop the talk talking and start the walk walking...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #14 on: 04 21, 19, 10:28:53:AM » Reply

Starting now, jigs.  We had to wait for your Mueller report first.  Now you've got nothing there, there's more meaning to finding out why you've got nothing.  Big difference is you sure won't be hearing about in the fake news 24/7.
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 04 21, 19, 10:32:51:AM » Reply

what are you waiting on now chuck?    there's nothing else coming out.   trump and his goons aren't really going to be investigating anything, it's just an attempted smoke screen.

the thing that's going to be happening now is that Congress will be doing it's job and processing the Mueller report.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #16 on: 04 21, 19, 10:36:44:AM » Reply

Parts of your evil coup attempt is being investigated for the past year.  The IG will be coming out with his report soon.
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 04 21, 19, 10:37:41:AM » Reply

what report?   what are you blabbering about chuck?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #18 on: 04 21, 19, 10:38:54:AM » Reply

I'll tell you all about it as it develops.  You obviously won't find it in the koolaid you drink, or you wouldn't ask that question.  The IG has been on the FISA warrant case for the past year and will soon be coming out with his report.   You didn't know that.
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 04 21, 19, 10:51:42:AM » Reply

so it's nothing yet, just like you.
wvit1001

« Reply #20 on: 04 21, 19, 10:55:18:AM » Reply

Here's something real for you chuck -

9 Banks Subpoenaed As Democrats Go After Trump’s Finances

Democrats on the House Financial Services Committee have sent subpoenas to nine banks that have done business with Donald Trump in an attempt to get information about Trump’s finances. The President has made it clear that he will not willingly give up any of that information, only furthering the idea that he has something criminal hiding in his financial statements.

https://trofire.com/2019/04/21/9-banks-subpoenaed-as-democrats-go-after-trumps-finances/
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #21 on: 04 21, 19, 11:09:44:AM » Reply

(( We had to wait for your Mueller report first. ))

So what is your excuse for finding nothing for 6 years, Chuck?  Mueller's investigation was only the last two years and found 5 guilty pleas, 37 indictments and spawned 14 more investigations...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #22 on: 04 21, 19, 11:18:29:AM » Reply

6 Years?   Your failed, evil coup attempt started a little over two years ago.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #23 on: 04 21, 19, 01:03:16:PM » Reply

(( evil coup attempt started a little over two years ago. ))

Started by the Republicans run by the Republicans, for the first 6 years and the last 2 years.  The last two years laid the ground work for trump's impeachment. 

I do believe a sitting POTUS can be Indicted, but I'll settle for Impeachment.  Indictments will come after trump is out of office...
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump orders feds to declassify key FISA documents, text messages
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory