Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 07:23:36:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662985 Posts in 298833 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump orders feds to declassify key FISA documents, text messages 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Trump orders feds to declassify key FISA documents, text messages  (Read 591 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« on: 04 20, 19, 10:10:08:PM » Reply

President Trump on Monday ordered the declassification of several key documents related to the FBI investigation of Russian actions during the 2016 presidential election, including 21 pages of an application for a renewed surveillance warrant against former campaign aide Carter Page, and text messages from disgraced FBI figures Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump had ordered the documents released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Justice Department "[a]t the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency."

The documents to be declassified also include all FBI reports on interviews with Justice Department official Bruce Ohr and all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all other applications to surveil Carter Page.

Trump also ordered the Justice Department to release text messages from a number of the key players in the Russia investigation "without redaction" -- including Ohr, Strzok, Lisa Page, former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-orders-feds-to-declassify-key-fisa-documents-text-messages-in-fbi-russia-probe

It's a good start.
Local5th

« Reply #1 on: 04 20, 19, 10:15:52:PM » Reply

My bad. I posted an old article. Here is the new one.

President Trump and his aides are preparing to declassify the Carter Page FISA docs and other pertinent Russiagate records following the release of the Mueller report.

Investigative reporter James Rosen of Sinclair Broadcasting, reported that according to sources, with Mueller’s report now public, President Trump and key White House aides are said to be taking a fresh look at declassifying documents that will expose the FBI’s and DOJ’s criminal actions of spying taken against Trump’s 2016 campaign.

According to James Rosen, President Trump is planning on declassifying the documents around the same time Inspector General Michael Horowitz releases his report on FISA abuses.

Horowitz is reportedly drafting his final report which is due to be made public within about six weeks.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/report-president-trump-preparing-to-declassify-carter-page-fisa-docs-in-coming-weeks/?utm_source=TGPemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:553022416&utm_campaign=Auto%20Send%20from%20The%20Gateway%20Pundit%20on%20April%2020,%202019%20at%2011:06:07%20AM
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 04 20, 19, 10:28:57:PM » Reply

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 04 20, 19, 10:41:56:PM » Reply

This all necessarily had to wait until Mueller was finished with his investigation, and so now it surely comes, as it must.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 04 20, 19, 10:43:43:PM » Reply

trump desperately trying to throw up a smoke screen but nobody's paying attention to him.   well some of you goofy old tea party nuts do but you don't count for much really.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 04 20, 19, 10:47:12:PM » Reply

Stay tuned.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 04 20, 19, 11:00:15:PM » Reply

it'll fizzle like the other things he's tried.   but I'll stay tuned.

I thought you said un named sources were a sure sign of fake news chuck.   that's the only source referenced in your article.   so is your article fake news chuck?

https://www.wnd.com/2019/04/trump-preparing-to-declassify-carter-page-fisa-docs/
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 04 20, 19, 11:24:21:PM » Reply

It is a known fact that the FISA judge was left in the dark about the genesis of the fake dossier.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 04 20, 19, 11:39:57:PM » Reply

it is?   how do you know that if it was classified?   
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #9 on: 04 20, 19, 11:43:54:PM » Reply

Yes, and even you will have to admit it when the whole thing is declassified.   That is a very serious crime.

Mueller's investigation established that lying to an investigator is also a serious crime with jail time.  Thank you, Mr. Mueller.   Now it's time to go after some liars.  Like McCabe who leaked to the press and lied to the IG about it, for one example.
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 04 20, 19, 11:44:05:PM » Reply

Ratcliffe is wrong to say the dossier “started all of this.” Competing memos from the Republicans and the Democrats on the House intelligence committee both say that information about George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, had prompted the FBI investigation in July 2016.

Papadopoulos had contacts with Russian intermediaries during the campaign, according to the Justice Department, and later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about those contacts. While he was a Trump campaign adviser, Papadopoulos met with a professor with connections to Russian government officials who told him “about the Russians possessing ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of ‘thousands of emails,'” and he tried to arrange a meeting between the Russian government and the campaign, the DOJ’s statement of the offense said.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download
Local5th

« Reply #11 on: 04 21, 19, 08:05:33:AM » Reply

Papadopoulos had contacts with Russian intermediaries during the campaign, according to the Justice Department, and later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about those contacts.

Yup. And since his only crime is lying one an assume his contacts with Russian the were legal.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump orders feds to declassify key FISA documents, text messages
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory