Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 06:54:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663731 Posts in 298903 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sarah Sanders must go 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Sarah Sanders must go  (Read 855 times)
wvit1001

« on: 04 19, 19, 11:24:16:AM » Reply

White House press secretary admits lying to cover for the boss. No real journalist should take her seriously

Mueller's report says Sanders told investigators that her statements in defense of Comey’s firing were made “in the heat of the moment” and "not founded on anything." The report also notes that Sanders told investigators her misleading claims were simply a "slip of the tongue."

It can come as no surprise that Sarah Sanders tells lies, it must still be pointed out that calling something "a slip of the tongue" is not even admitting to a lie. She hasn't quite admitted lying; she's still lying about her lie. But still there is something weakly rewarding about having that corroborated by an impartial public servant and in black and white on a DOJ document. Spinning is to be expected, since being a press secretary is all about selling the administration's position. Outright lying, however, breaks the public trust. Doing so from behind the White House podium is indefensible. Sanders should be held accountable for lying to the American people.

Of course, an honest person cannot be Trump's press secretary, because it's not possible to speak for Trump to the press without lying. If Mueller’s two-year investigation has found anything, it is that there is no shred of accountability anywhere around the man who purportedly leads our nation

https://www.salon.com/2019/04/19/sarah-sanders-must-go-after-mueller-white-house-press-secretary-is-toast/
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 04 19, 19, 11:25:27:AM » Reply

She has nowhere to go. She already tendered a resignation and hasn’t left. The only skill she has is being a lying sycophant. And the world has plenty of those without the baggage of Trump.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 04 19, 19, 12:53:26:PM » Reply

She'll be gone soon enough.  I think she'll end up being another toss under the bus just to deflect from the real issues facing our nation.  She's a mouthpiece, supposedly relaying the "president's" messages, yet she seems to just talk her own talk.

We don't need more shit like this...time to move on.
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 04 19, 19, 12:58:01:PM » Reply

It is time to move on.  But first, we need to drain the Swamp that President I1 created, and lock him, his family, and his administration for their crimes against America, the American people and their general corruption.  We will need to purge the government, The Red State and the TrEA$on party as well.  But after that, America might be able to be Great Again.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #4 on: 04 19, 19, 01:18:50:PM » Reply

Got to love Sarah Sanders, her Dad Mike Huckabee and of course our President and Commander in Chief Donald J Trump!!! Standing up FOR America is what American's Love and what libs hate.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #5 on: 04 19, 19, 01:32:22:PM » Reply

Got to love Sarah Sanders, her Dad Mike Huckabee and of course our President and Commander in Chief Donald J Trump!!! Standing up FOR America is what American's Love and what libs hate

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 04 19, 19, 01:37:15:PM » Reply

Now wvit will have Sarah Sanders removed from her job! How you planning on doing that wvit, by whining and running your stupid mouth?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #7 on: 04 19, 19, 03:15:56:PM » Reply

Sarah Sanders should have been gone long ago.  Sarah lies to the American People at her pressers, she lied to Muller, she lies in her interviews.  So when a habitual liar says she didn't lie, should you believe her.  I don't believe her...
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #8 on: 04 19, 19, 03:54:35:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XE5jeG5UgjA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/XE5jeG5UgjA</a>
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #9 on: 04 19, 19, 04:04:57:PM » Reply

MMore FAKE news from buttsore loser TDS nitwit

Is anyone surprised ?

From your posted link ...

“I have heard from countless members of the FBI that are grateful and thankful for the president’s decision and I think we may have to agree to disagree,” Sanders said. “I can speak to my own personal experience,” she added.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #10 on: 04 19, 19, 04:21:25:PM » Reply

She has been the BEST Press Sec'y in decades!!!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 04 19, 19, 04:22:06:PM » Reply

Sarah Sanders must go

Nope!  She must stay!
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sarah Sanders must go
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel