Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:14:19:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653514 Posts in 297929 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: From Mueller: Sarah Sanders admits to investigators lying about Comey 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: From Mueller: Sarah Sanders admits to investigators lying about Comey  (Read 231 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 04 18, 19, 02:41:40:PM » Reply

Sarah Huckabee Sanders admitted she misled public about why Trump fired Comey

https://nypost.com/2019/04/18/sarah-huckabee-sanders-admitted-she-misled-public-about-why-trump-fired-comey/

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders admitted to the special counsel’s investigators that she misled the media about why President Trump canned top G-man James Comey.

“The president’s draft termination letter … stated that morale in the FBI was at an all time low and Sanders told the press after Comey’s termination that the White House had heard from ‘countless’ FBI agents who had lost confidence in Comey,” the report said.

“But the evidence does not support those claims. The president told Comey at their January 27 dinner that ‘the people of the FBI really like [Comey],’” Mueller’s 448-page report continued.

“No evidence suggests that the president heard otherwise before deciding to terminate Comey, and Sanders acknowledged to investigators that her comments were not founded on anything.”

The report also asserted that Trump fired Comey because the FBI director would not publicly exonerate him.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 04 18, 19, 03:31:06:PM » Reply

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5955118/The-Mueller-Report.pdf

Here is the link dishonest one!

PDF page 284

I don't see any lies from Sanders!

I do see Mueller documenting lies from unnamed reporters!

The unnamed reporter falsely claimed "the vast majority of FBI agents supported Comey."

When in fact reporting at the time and even now says the opposite!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #2 on: 04 20, 19, 09:42:32:AM » Reply

poor d2...Saraha slipped you the tounge....

Sanders’s ‘Slip of the Tongue’ Would Be a Problem in Some White Houses. Not Trump’s.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/politics/sarah-sanders-mueller-report.html

After admitting to investigators for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, that she delivered a false statement from the White House podium, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, defended herself in Trumpian fashion on Friday morning. She counterattacked.

The Mueller report revealed that Ms. Sanders had acknowledged that her repeated claim in 2017 that she had personally communicated with “countless” F.B.I. officials who told her they were happy with President Trump’s decision to fire James B. Comey as the agency’s director was a “slip of the tongue” and not founded on any facts.

Asked on “Good Morning America” if the report had damaged her credibility, Ms. Sanders responded that she had made the statement in the heat of the moment, and that it was not “a scripted talking point.”

Ms. Sanders, who has often taken news media outlets to task for what they write and report and has accused them of spreading “fake news” about Mr. Trump, was just a footnote in Mr. Mueller’s 448-page report. But because of her public role, the anecdote involving her false statement loomed large in the broader portrait by the special counsel of a White House defined by a culture of dishonesty.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/politics/white-house-mueller-report.html?action=click&module=inline&pgtype=Homepage
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 04 20, 19, 11:03:20:AM » Reply

Lock her up!
Lock Her Up!
LOCK her Up!
LOCK HER UP!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #4 on: 04 20, 19, 11:14:05:AM » Reply

Truman62

« Reply #5 on: 04 20, 19, 11:23:23:AM » Reply

...report concluded he is NOT exonerated from any crimes!

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 04 21, 19, 12:00:24:AM » Reply

No prosecutor has the job of declaring anyone exonerated!

Having no evidence against him makes President Trump exonerated!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #7 on: 04 21, 19, 01:47:52:AM » Reply

there are those who say...d2 likes getting a slip of the tongue from Sarah...
Truman62

« Reply #8 on: 04 21, 19, 01:50:07:AM » Reply

No DvD WANTS to slip Sarah its tongue, but Sarah can't stand DvD…
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 04 21, 19, 01:57:13:AM » Reply

Wow, Davik proves he has a very depraved mind!

Pity him!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #10 on: 04 22, 19, 12:44:21:PM » Reply

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Accuses Media of Anti-Liar Bias

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/sarah-huckabee-sanders-accuses-media-of-anti-liar-bias?fbclid=IwAR2WM_CfLuc7B0qZ20fSOJ24ZXiP-9hnEtKjvUSE1iJc3Ew_ISUo3CjntCI

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Reacting to the journalist April Ryan’s call for her to be fired, the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said, on Friday, that she has been the victim of the media’s “widespread anti-liar bias.”

“From their obsession with fact-checking to their relentless attacks on falsehoods, the media have made no secret of their bias,” Sanders said. “It’s open season on liars in America.”

“This is media hypocrisy at its very worst,” she added. “The same journalists who advocate freedom of speech want to take that freedom away from anyone whose speech consists entirely of lies.”

“This is nothing more or less than a direct attack on the lying life style,” she said. “You take away my right to lie and you take away my ability to earn a living.”
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 04 24, 19, 02:41:44:AM » Reply

More fake news from Jw2 as that is all that is available to his side of any issue!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: From Mueller: Sarah Sanders admits to investigators lying about Comey
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory