Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:59:53:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662682 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 52% of spending goes to entitlements and Democrats demand more! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: 52% of spending goes to entitlements and Democrats demand more!  (Read 1328 times)
dondc

« Reply #24 on: 04 17, 19, 08:05:40:PM » Reply

"Illegals are profiting off of innocent children born in the USA!

Don't you find that repugnant?"

I answered you question.

You support a guy that dose.  Killing Obama care, killing the EPA, not supporting SNAP.

My experience where there were lots of "illegals", I knew vineyard owners that had housing for the illegals that came to pick grapes every year.  Rabid Republican.
Which big hotel chain do you know of that isn't a Republican.  The all hire illegals.
Trump hires them: http://nbclatino.com/2013/08/22/donald-trump-tells-immigrant-advocates-youve-convinced-me/
dondc

« Reply #25 on: 04 17, 19, 08:08:21:PM » Reply

You seldom use actual fact to back.  I still chuckle when I see that "fact" that over 10000 lives are saved every day.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #26 on: 04 17, 19, 08:36:22:PM » Reply

"Illegals are profiting off of innocent children born in the USA!

Don't you find that repugnant?"

I answered you question.

You support a guy that dose.  Killing Obama care, killing the EPA, not supporting SNAP.

My experience where there were lots of "illegals", I knew vineyard owners that had housing for the illegals that came to pick grapes every year.  Rabid Republican.
Which big hotel chain do you know of that isn't a Republican.  The all hire illegals.
Trump hires them: http://nbclatino.com/2013/08/22/donald-trump-tells-immigrant-advocates-youve-convinced-me/
Child killing Obamacare increases freedom and the majority of states voted to kill Obamacare!

Who is killing the EPA?

The President has instructed the EPA to end abuses of Americans!

Why do you think ending abuse is bad?

Who is not supporting SNAP?

Rumor and innuendo are not facts!

You seldom use actual fact to back.  I still chuckle when I see that "fact" that over 10000 lives are saved every day.
Well that is a lie as I always link to my sources!

Provide a quote and link to me saying 10000 lives are saved every day!
dondc

« Reply #27 on: 04 18, 19, 12:06:08:AM » Reply

He is not ending abuse he, is allowing people such as the Kochs to dump coal waste into  rivers, burn more coal etc.  Even if there is no human contribution to GW, coal has a lot of other bad stuff in it, most of the oceans mercury comes from coal.
That is why you shouldn't eat fish from the Atlantic, that high on the food chain more than twice a month, expecting women never. I needed not mention lead, arctic, and a few other thing from coal.
The CO2 is making huge dead zones in the oceans, CO2 plus H2O makes carbonic acid.  Crabs, clams and other things don't develop shells.
Rolling back CAFE standards, attacking California for setting its own auto emission standards.

No rumors and innuendos are not facts.  Why do you use them so much. 
Many of you sources are just that or worse.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #28 on: 04 18, 19, 12:10:16:AM » Reply

So, according to you the USA is the only nation that could possibly be "polluting" the oceans with CO2 which isn't a pollutant!

CO2 promotes plant growth which most fish and animals need to survive!

You simply are not making sense!

dondc

« Reply #29 on: 04 18, 19, 12:30:24:AM » Reply

Where did I say that we were the only nation polluting.  They do it so we can do it...
I sure don't like China burning it either.  I don't want us selling it to them to burn either.
I pointed out what coal can do. 
Koch brother didn't spend most of a billion dollars getting Republicans elected so they could which to solar or natural gas.  Natural gas is cheaper than coal, and puts a quarter of the CO2 and some water into the air.
CO2 is essential to plant growth, but they only so much.  They have gone through millions of years finding that balance.  The acidic patches in the seas kill off off plants swell.  They don't call them dead zones for nothing.  We're getting more and more plants that are toxic themselves or when they die.
There is plenty of CO2 in the air as it is, fewer plants converting it to carbon and oxygen too.

Even China is trying to reduce their coal burning.  Not because of any concern for their people, but because their air is so polluted it is bad for their image.

Yes because you're into alternate reality too much.
D2D

« Reply #30 on: 04 18, 19, 01:36:14:AM » Reply

When the rest of the world catches up with our environmental protections then I will consider greater regulation but not until then!

Without people CO2 would go below life sustaining levels!

D2D

« Reply #31 on: 04 18, 19, 03:04:34:AM » Reply

You still haven't provided a quote and link to me saying 10000 lives are saved every day!
dondc

« Reply #32 on: 04 19, 19, 01:21:17:PM » Reply

Law abiding gun owners save a minimum of 392,500 lives annually!

Proving guns are not a public health problem but a contributor to good public health!

An average minimum of 1075 lives are saved by law abiding gun owners every day!

Fact: Every year, people in the United States use guns to defend themselves against criminals an estimated 2,500,000 times –
      more than 6,500 people a day, or once every 13 seconds.243 Of these instances, 15.7% of the people using firearms defensively
      stated that they "almost certainly" saved their lives by doing so.
Firearms are used 60 times more often to protect lives than to take lives.

243 Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Kleck and Gertz, Fall 1995
http://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6853&context=jclc[/COLOR]]http://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6853&context=jclc

Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by
criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year, in the context of about
300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/15941-cdc-study-ordered-by-obama-contradicts-white-house-anti-gun-narrative[/COLOR]]http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/15941-cdc-study-ordered-by-obama-contradicts-white-house-anti-gun-narrative
http://www.nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3#g24a[/COLOR]]http://www.nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3#g24a[/FONT][/SUB]

I lied it was 1075 a day.....you've used this piece of crap for a couple of years now.  If you really believe it explains a lot.
dondc

« Reply #33 on: 04 19, 19, 01:30:32:PM » Reply

"When the rest of the world catches up with our environmental protections then I will consider greater regulation but not until then!

Without people CO2 would go below life sustaining levels!"

Mean while you're willing to breath dirty air and drink bad water water.....  (not a question, just an observation of your responses.)

We have a lot more resources than the rest of the world, some of the are trying much harder than us % wise.
D2D

« Reply #34 on: 04 19, 19, 07:22:19:PM » Reply

America cannot clean up the rest of the world's pollution!

Why don't you know that?
dondc

« Reply #35 on: 04 19, 19, 08:20:41:PM » Reply

They are jumping off a bridge, so you want to too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 52% of spending goes to entitlements and Democrats demand more!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory