Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:26:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653660 Posts in 297945 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Looks Like Cain Nomination is Now DOA! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Looks Like Cain Nomination is Now DOA!  (Read 1093 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #24 on: 04 14, 19, 04:12:57:AM » Reply

If they are poor as you say why are they here?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #25 on: 04 14, 19, 06:31:21:AM » Reply

American Employers would appeal to the Special interests to make sure the new law would NOT punish Americans.

And yet if the Americans were punished, they would STOP hiring illegals, and without the jobs, the illegals go away!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #26 on: 04 14, 19, 11:09:17:AM » Reply

Illlegals vote Dimtard not Republican even if a few hire them, because they know which side their bread is buttered on!

When Taxpayers have no say in the $Billions that the Dims give the illegals, given them by Dimtard lawmakers as in Cali., not to mention the Sancturary cities and States that protect them from our laws, ....
they will keep coming and overwhelm the system. That is certainly a crisis worth an investment to quell!

Agreed with duncedc about prosecuting the Dimtard enablers that run these sancturary areas to the full extent of the law
1965hawks

« Reply #27 on: 04 14, 19, 03:52:52:PM » Reply

Re: Looks Like Cain Nomination Is Now DOA.

Yep, looks like "Shucky-Ducky" cain won't be shuckin' and jivin' and skinin' and grinnin' for his dear ole massa trump on the Federal Reserve Board. GOP senators made sure of that.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #28 on: 04 14, 19, 04:01:15:PM » Reply

Sinus, Illegals DON'T vote.  So sad you don't know that.
dondc

« Reply #29 on: 04 14, 19, 05:05:13:PM » Reply

Because they want to work and make money.  They do work but they don't make that much money.  Lots of them work here because their farms do provide much in the way of money at home. 
I don't see a lot of Chipinas around Hemet but they like Skagit Valley in Washington..  They are those little Indians from Southern Mexico- Yucatan, Guatemala area.  Many don't even speak Spanish to this day.  Most are barley five feet tall, the women wear those ankle length shirts. They had a farm system that has worked for them for  a 1,000 years or so.  We support governments the  drive them off their land and try to make them into good farm labors that don't own anything and have to eat whet the company provides them.  The companies being United Fruit, and various big coffee companies. They work hard in Skagit county to make enough money buy or rent little plots of land, raise vegetables and such to sell at farmers markets. 
We support the governments that do that to them..  I bought many want to go home, because the are raped and murdered there with impunity.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #30 on: 04 14, 19, 07:42:51:PM » Reply

Illegals vote, that’s why you didn’t win!

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016
Apr 5, 2019 · Phillips estimates that illegals cast three million votes in the 2016 election. ... A 2014 study in the online Electoral Studies Journal shows that in the 2008 and 2010 elections, illegal immigrant votes were ...

Yale, MIT study: 22 million, not 11 million, undocumented immigrants in US | TheHill

* 3D19A821-5A48-4E8D-8C12-CB283AB2B273.jpeg (79.45 KB, 475x512 - viewed 5 times.)
1965hawks

« Reply #31 on: 04 15, 19, 04:03:28:AM » Reply

sine-qua-non,

Pull that shit-filled head of yours out your arse and pay attention! The topic of discussion here is your Dear Leader trump's ludicrous nomination of shucky-ducky cain to serve on the Federal Reserve Board.

Evidently, you haven't noticed that I'm quite good at spotting logical and rhetorical fallacies, and the Red Herring fallacy is perhaps the easiest to spot. It usually occurs when, in the middle of a debate, someone suddenly changes the subject by interjecting a new and entirely irrelevant issue into the discussion--just as you did here, with the purpose and intent of redirecting the argument to a subject that he or she feels more comfortable discussing. Once the new topic replaces the original topic of discussion, the original issue is quickly forgotten and never returned to again; and then the arguer who interjected the red herring into the original debate goes on to claim victory the new debate and then makes the ludicrous claim that he or she "won" the original argument. However, sometimes there's another predictable outcome.

Sometimes people who introduce irrelevant distractions (red herrings) into arguments and debates do so because they quickly realise they can neither defend their position nor undermine their opponent's. So they introduce a redrring into the discussion and then use it to lead their opponent(s) on a prolonged wild goose chase--a favourite tactic of d2dvd!   
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #32 on: 04 15, 19, 08:33:33:AM » Reply

As I predicted.

Re: 'Reality or a Saturday Night Live skit'?                           
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 03:51:35 PM »                                                                                 

Cain will not be confirmed. I am willing to bet Trump pulls his nomination, knowing that he won't be confirmed. The Senate votes aren't there.[/table]
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #33 on: 04 15, 19, 09:54:14:AM » Reply

69BirdShitfoBrains!

Red herring Huh? ...... !
What I’ve noticed here is your perchant for having BirdShitfoBrains

You never disappoint
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #34 on: 04 15, 19, 09:11:03:PM » Reply

Because they want to work and make money.  They do work but they don't make that much money.  Lots of them work here because their farms do provide much in the way of money at home. 
I don't see a lot of Chipinas around Hemet but they like Skagit Valley in Washington..  They are those little Indians from Southern Mexico- Yucatan, Guatemala area.  Many don't even speak Spanish to this day.  Most are barley five feet tall, the women wear those ankle length shirts. They had a farm system that has worked for them for  a 1,000 years or so.  We support governments the  drive them off their land and try to make them into good farm labors that don't own anything and have to eat whet the company provides them.  The companies being United Fruit, and various big coffee companies. They work hard in Skagit county to make enough money buy or rent little plots of land, raise vegetables and such to sell at farmers markets. 
We support the governments that do that to them..  I bought many want to go home, because the are raped and murdered there with impunity.

You are contradicting yourself!

You cannot make little money yet be able to send large amounts home and still be able to live here!

Fact is illegals own businesses and take good paying American jobs while reducing salaries for all!
dondc

« Reply #35 on: 04 15, 19, 11:47:19:PM » Reply

No one said "large amounts".  One aspect of a tighter border is they stay in el norte instead of going home to their own farms.
"Fact is illegals own businesses and take good paying American jobs while reducing salaries for all!" 
The first part is true they have made Taco Trucks and such so popular Americans are starting to build and buy food trucks.  Second part not so true.  They mostly do jobs Americans don't want to do and the ones keeping the wages down are the illegal employers..  They work cheap, don't complain and and can be cheated easily.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Looks Like Cain Nomination is Now DOA!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory