Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:45:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Looks Like Cain Nomination is Now DOA! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Looks Like Cain Nomination is Now DOA!  (Read 1092 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 04 13, 19, 08:14:40:PM » Reply

So you do believe a Republican president should only nominate Democrats!

Name the Republicans Obama nominated!
dondc

« Reply #13 on: 04 13, 19, 09:11:33:PM » Reply

Chuck Hagel
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 04 13, 19, 10:55:10:PM » Reply

Good for you Dondc!

I knew I could count on you for at least a civil answer!

So, only one republican was nominated by Obama but Democrats insist only Democrats be nominated by President Trump?

Are you aware the military was gutted under President Obama?

That Hagel resigned in protest of that gutting after less than two years in office! 

Obama/Democrats started a whispering campaign in an effort to slander him after he resigned!

We are still recovering from the gutting of our military!
dondc

« Reply #15 on: 04 13, 19, 11:04:25:PM » Reply

By building a wall with money allotted to the military.  For a trumped up crisis at the border.
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 04 13, 19, 11:20:35:PM » Reply

Dondc, what is the purpose of the military?

The defense of America including her borders!

Why are you against secure borders?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #17 on: 04 14, 19, 12:20:38:AM » Reply

He was for it before he was against  it

per usual pre Trump
dondc

« Reply #18 on: 04 14, 19, 12:43:27:AM » Reply

I'm not against secure borders.  A fence won't provide much security.  There is no need for troops at the border.  I sure will eat up a lot of money that is supposed to be spent on defense.
If something is worth doing it is worth paying for, Trump is cutting the governments income, and spending more. 

I say once again most of the people providing jobs to actual illegals (asylum seekers are not illegals) are republicans..  Such as Trump.  The'll keep coming wall or not..
They will keep getting jobs and they are victims of crime more often than the perpetrators.

Why do you keep asking rhetorical questions? 
D2D

« Reply #19 on: 04 14, 19, 01:13:29:AM » Reply

You have no evidence for any of those claims!

Fences/walls are force multipliers!

What you are suggesting is open borders as you insist upon the status quo!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #20 on: 04 14, 19, 02:08:59:AM » Reply

LOL DvD can't answer my simple question.

What a doofus.
dondc

« Reply #21 on: 04 14, 19, 02:15:42:AM » Reply

You never back up anything.  Most of your post are unsupportable.   

I suggest no such thing.  I'd like an orderly human system.  Mostly concentrating on punishing illegal employers.
Fences people find ways to get over, around or under them. 
The national debt is going up faster than ever.

Every one I have ever known that hired illegals was a Republican.
Family members, and acquaintances.  I used to live where there were lot of illegals.  One friend owned vineyards, he hired them because he could over work them and under pay them.  He would not root for the Forty Niners football team because of SF's politics. 
I lived in an area of California which voted Republican.
If I posted all those news articles about illegals from Costa Rica working for Trump at Mar A Goal you'd just say fake media. Or like the Waltons they worked for a contractor and didn't know about it.

The Border Patrol stopped arresting illegals working in fields in California, and made sure they were paid when they got a call about them working in fields, on pay day.  There were also those people that deducted Income tax, and SS from illegals pay and pocketed it rather than turn it in to the government.

I worked for the Calif Youth Authority never had an illegal, that committed a violent crime. Didn't have many.   
When paroled they were held for immigration.   Most had a hearing and we drove them to the airports and watched them get on a plane home.  one asked for asylum because his parents had been shot, they were " School teachers and there for intellectuals".  The right wing military government considered all intellectuals communist.  The mother of two Civic Guard Officers was living in the house his parents owned and had left him.  Last report I ever heard, was his bullet ridden body was found in a garbage dump with in a week or so. 
Wonder why we get people coming here for asylum when they word is out it is going to get tougher to get it.
D2D

« Reply #22 on: 04 14, 19, 02:39:33:AM » Reply

Solution to illegal immigration!

1.   Pass a law mandating all illegals be out of the country by 2022!

2.   Pass a law mandating the prosecution of all illegals still in the country after 2022 under RICO resulting in the confiscation of all proceeds acquired as a result of their being in this country illegally!

3.   Pass a law mandating a minimum sentence of 5 years in prison and/or a $250,000 fine adjusted for inflation plus court costs for any illegal illegally returning to this country after having been caught
   illegally in or entering this country with the sentence and/or fine doubling for each repeat offense!

4.   Charge their country of origin and the border nation involved for the cost of incarcerating all illegals that transited that nation to get here!  This can be extracted from US foreign aid funds going to
   their country of origin and the border nation!

5.   Any unaccompanied minors will be let in with all parental rights being revoked with a permanent ban on the former parents ever entering America and the minors being immediately put up for adoption. 
   This will end chain migration resulting from unaccompanied minors!

6.   Tie legal immigration to the unemployment rate thereby allowing immigration only when Americans are at full employment!

7.   Build a double wall 40 foot tall wall along the Southern border!

8.   Instruct any immigrant claiming asylum at either the Canadian or Mexican borders to apply at the US embassy in those nations! That would eliminate the expense of holding or releasing asylum seekers into US society!

9.   Make Executive branch employees personally liable for failing to enforce immigration law!

10.  Pass a law mandating a minimum $250,000 fine adjusted for inflation plus court costs for any employer knowingly hiring an illegal per illegal.

Permanently solving the problem of illegal immigration is not that hard!
dondc

« Reply #23 on: 04 14, 19, 03:21:41:AM » Reply

None of that would be as easy or cheaply done as you, think.  Starting with the wall. 
Rounding up the estimated number of illegals would cost more than the wall.

As for them paying for the cost, they are here because they are poor, they are still poor here.
The nations involved would pay.  Going to war to collect it? 
That never works out well.
You won't see that day that business men or white collar criminals are punished that severely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Looks Like Cain Nomination is Now DOA!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory