Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:38:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653722 Posts in 297948 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'Reality or a Saturday Night Live skit'? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: 'Reality or a Saturday Night Live skit'?  (Read 388 times)
wvit1001

« on: 04 11, 19, 02:04:36:PM » Reply

'Reality or a Saturday Night Live skit'? Dem leaders blast Donald Trump's Federal Reserve picks

Congressional Democrats who routinely bemoan President Donald Trump's senior-level appointees said his candidates for the Federal Reserve Board of Governors – Stephen Moore and Herman Cain – were the worst yet.

"It’s not clear to me whether that’s reality or a Saturday Night Live skit," New York Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, chair of the House Democratic Caucus, said Thursday. "It’s an embarrassment. The likelihood is they will be withdrawn because even Republicans are aghast at the fact that you could nominate singularly unqualified individuals such as Herman Cain."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Trump's nomination of Moore – a former adviser to the president's campaign who has fiercely criticized the Fed – and Cain, the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO and 2012 presidential candidate, was another sign of the "dismantling" of institutions the administration is undertaking.

"There’s a measure that has to be taken for how any president of the United States and, in this case the current one, honors his oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and all that that implies. And this Fed is just another example."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/11/pelosi-slams-trump-federal-reserve-stephen-moore-herman-cain/3433808002/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 04 11, 19, 02:20:27:PM » Reply

So you believe the people most affected by Fed policies should not be represented?
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 04 11, 19, 02:27:59:PM » Reply

they are represented d2.   what are you yammering about now?

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/bios/board/default.htm
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 04 11, 19, 02:36:26:PM » Reply

Nope only far left leftists are represented!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 04 11, 19, 02:40:30:PM » Reply

which sitting board members are far leftists d2?
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 04 11, 19, 02:44:19:PM » Reply

Jerome H. Powell - Is he a far leftist?   He was nominated by Trump.

Prior to his appointment to the Board, Mr. Powell was a visiting scholar at the Bipartisan Policy Center in Washington, D.C., where he focused on federal and state fiscal issues. From 1997 through 2005, Mr. Powell was a partner at the Carlyle Group.

Mr. Powell served as an assistant secretary and as undersecretary of the Treasury under President George H.W. Bush, with responsibility for policy on financial institutions, the Treasury debt market, and related areas. Prior to joining the Bush administration, Mr. Powell worked as a lawyer and investment banker in New York City.

Michelle W. Bowman - - Is she a far leftist?   She was nominated by Trump.

Michelle W. Bowman took office as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System on November 26, 2018, to fill an unexpired term ending January 31, 2020.

Prior to her appointment to the Board, Ms. Bowman served as the state bank commissioner of Kansas from January 2017 to November 2018. She also served as vice president of Farmers & Drovers Bank in Kansas from 2010 to 2017.

In addition to her experience in the banking industry, Ms. Bowman worked in Washington, D.C. for Senator Bob Dole of Kansas from 1995 to 1996 and served as a counsel to the U.S. House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure and the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight between 1997 and 2002. In 2002, Ms. Bowman became director of congressional and intergovernmental affairs at the Federal Emergency Management Agency. From 2003 to 2004, she served as deputy assistant secretary and policy advisor to Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/bios/board/default.htm
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 04 11, 19, 03:17:39:PM » Reply

Are those two the only members of the Fed?

NO!

Liar!

Remember the Fed acts on behalf of the Democrat party and only the Democrat party!

They reduce the money supply when a Republican is president and they flood the markets with money when a Democrat is president!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 04 11, 19, 03:26:41:PM » Reply

you said - Nope only far left leftists are represented!

I gave you two board members with a link to the others on the board d2.   

and yet all you were able to say is -

Are those two the only members of the Fed?

NO!

Liar!

when are you going to settle down from your constant steam of bullshit and have anything approaching a real conversation d2?
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 04 11, 19, 03:36:23:PM » Reply

Remember the Fed acts on behalf of the Democrat party and only the Democrat party!

They reduce the money supply when a Republican is president and they flood the markets with money when a Democrat is president!
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 04 11, 19, 03:45:46:PM » Reply

so now you're on to some other bullshit.

you called me a liar d2?   
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #10 on: 04 11, 19, 03:51:35:PM » Reply

Cain will not be confirmed. I am willing to bet Trump pulls his nomination, knowing that he won't be confirmed. The Senate votes aren't there.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #11 on: 04 11, 19, 04:50:33:PM » Reply

DvD is just a crazy bozo, and can be ignored.

Never has facts, sources or citations. 

DvD is just a BIG joke.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'Reality or a Saturday Night Live skit'?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory