Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:16:05:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653470 Posts in 297924 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Swalwell 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Swalwell  (Read 597 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 04 10, 19, 07:06:45:PM » Reply

Jw2 in order for that to happen the government would have to kill the constitution as Democrats and Swalwell demand!

In essence they would have to declare war on the American people!

Americans have the God given right to defend themselves against such unwarranted aggression!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #13 on: 04 14, 19, 07:16:44:PM » Reply

Swalwell says Second Amendment allows for gun control

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/14/eric-swalwell-guns-second-amendment-1274026

“The greatest threat to the Second Amendment is doing nothing,” the California congressman said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “And the Second Amendment is not an absolute right. Just like free speech — you can't shout fire in a theater or lie about the products you are selling. You can't own a bazooka, you can't own a tank, you can't own rocket-propelled grenades.“

“So we should put some limits in place,” Swalwell said. “And I think the American people are with me. I'm no longer intimidated by the NRA. The moms and the kids, they're behind us on this issue. And I think it just takes leadership in Washington.”

Swalwell last year proposed a ban on “possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons.” The government would offer to buy those guns to get them out of circulation.

Under Swalwell’s plan, people who don’t agree to sell back their military-style weapons could face jail time. But, he said: “I also offer an alternative, which would be to keep them at a hunting club or a shooting range. And the reason I have proposed this is because these weapons are so devastating.“

Swalwell said his plan would allow gun owners to continue to have pistols, rifles and shotguns. His proposal would also add background checks and fund violence prevention programs in cities, he said.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 04 14, 19, 07:29:11:PM » Reply

MILDRED SOMEBODY IS KICKING IN THE FRONT DOOR BE RIGHT BACK GOTTA RUN TO THE HUNTING CLUB TO GET MY GUN! Get back home with the gun Mildred is dead the kids are dead the dog and cat is dead. swalwell should be well pleased, his plan works the criminal/criminals were protected.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 04 14, 19, 07:35:14:PM » Reply

swalwell is willing to pay the tribal members in chicongo to stop killing each other, damn what a brain dead moron, he should merge with AOC just think of the idiots they could produce!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 04 14, 19, 07:36:34:PM » Reply

Oh ok bleedinbutt and Joe the groper.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #17 on: 04 14, 19, 07:37:07:PM » Reply

Our President should easily win re-election with the crew the Democrats are assembling. Still think Harris/Booker will be the dems team.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #18 on: 04 15, 19, 06:15:47:PM » Reply

Your Fuhrer is a con man, running an organized crime family out of the White House.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 04 15, 19, 08:33:12:PM » Reply

Pete & joe?----- Pete is buttbleeder & Joe is Joe the groper and feeler and female space invader.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #20 on: 04 15, 19, 08:49:29:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #21 on: 04 15, 19, 08:58:44:PM » Reply

Swalwell says Second Amendment allows for gun control

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/14/eric-swalwell-guns-second-amendment-1274026

“The greatest threat to the Second Amendment is doing nothing,” the California congressman said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “And the Second Amendment is not an absolute right. Just like free speech — you can't shout fire in a theater or lie about the products you are selling. You can't own a bazooka, you can't own a tank, you can't own rocket-propelled grenades.“

“So we should put some limits in place,” Swalwell said. “And I think the American people are with me. I'm no longer intimidated by the NRA. The moms and the kids, they're behind us on this issue. And I think it just takes leadership in Washington.”

Swalwell last year proposed a ban on “possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons.” The government would offer to buy those guns to get them out of circulation.

Under Swalwell’s plan, people who don’t agree to sell back their military-style weapons could face jail time. But, he said: “I also offer an alternative, which would be to keep them at a hunting club or a shooting range. And the reason I have proposed this is because these weapons are so devastating.“

Swalwell said his plan would allow gun owners to continue to have pistols, rifles and shotguns. His proposal would also add background checks and fund violence prevention programs in cities, he said.
An unfounded opinion not backed up by the facts!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Swalwell
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About