Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 08:40:15:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660191 Posts in 298563 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump's Tax Returns 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Trump's Tax Returns  (Read 8045 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #84 on: 04 11, 19, 12:17:35:PM » Reply

poor WWV10MHZ...is 100% totally wrong.

The letter of the law is on the side of Congress.

Trump may drag this out in the courts for months...

Once Trump is out of office and a new Democratic President is in place in January 2021...

Trump's tax return will end up in the public.

and you will discover what a fool you are.

but, you already know that, doncha?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #85 on: 04 11, 19, 12:20:36:PM » Reply

Cite the law you say is on the side of Democrats!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #86 on: 04 11, 19, 04:04:06:PM » Reply

poor d2...doesn't the right wing media you consume tell you anything? 

or are you too dense to comprehend readily available information?

or, more likely, is this your typical bullchit way to troll, by feigning your ignorance?

here you go.  factual information

Section 6103(f) does not place any conditions on the exercise of the authority to obtain tax return information by the Ways and Means Committee.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103

26 U.S. Code § 6103. Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

(f) Disclosure to Committees of Congress

(1) Committee on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

Rep. Richard Neal is the chair of the House Ways and Means Committee and legally can access Fuhrer Trump's tax returns.

(2) Chief of Staff of Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request by the Chief of Staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish him with any return or return information specified in such request. Such Chief of Staff may submit such return or return information to any committee described in paragraph (1), except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

(3) Other committees
Pursuant to an action by, and upon written request by the chairman of, a committee of the Senate or the House of Representatives (other than a committee specified in paragraph (1)) specially authorized to inspect any return or return information by a resolution of the Senate or the House of Representatives or, in the case of a joint committee (other than the joint committee specified in paragraph (1)) by concurrent resolution, the Secretary shall furnish such committee, or a duly authorized and designated subcommittee thereof, sitting in closed executive session, with any return or return information which such resolution authorizes the committee or subcommittee to inspect. Any resolution described in this paragraph shall specify the purpose for which the return or return information is to be furnished and that such information cannot reasonably be obtained from any other source.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #87 on: 04 11, 19, 04:42:52:PM » Reply

https://search.aol.com/aol/search;_ylt=A2KLfSJIHqtcGs0ACz9pCWVH;_ylc=X1MDMTE5NzgwMzg4MQRfcgMyBGZyA2NvbXNlYXJjaARncHJpZANEcEhsS1Q4SVNMeVFsR214YnpDY2FBBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3VnZwM0BG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2guYW9sLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFzdHJsAzAEcXN0cmwDMzMEcXVlcnkDcHJlc2lkZW50aWFsJTIwdGF4JTIwcmV0dXJucyUyMGxhdyUyMDE5MjQEdF9zdG1wAzE1NTQ3MTg1Njk-?q=presidential+tax+returns+law+1924&s_it=sb-top&v_t=comsearch

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/congress-has-the-power-to-obtain-and-release-trumps-tax-returns/2017/02/07/aa53254c-ea63-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.25e464e1b9a6
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #88 on: 04 11, 19, 04:51:11:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7LAe1HZrE50" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/7LAe1HZrE50</a>
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #89 on: 04 11, 19, 04:55:46:PM » Reply

trump has taught his puppets to ignore the rule of law and the Constitution and everything in between.  trump puppets very existence is based on trump and his crime families lies..
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #90 on: 04 11, 19, 04:59:02:PM » Reply

I think everyone in Congress, and NOT the President should make their tax records public each year. 
However I think the President should make all other records available to prove their entitlement to be the Leader of the Free World.

Just to show no shenanigans is going on for either of them..

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #91 on: 04 11, 19, 05:09:35:PM » Reply

(( I think everyone in Congress, and NOT the President should make their tax records public each year.   ))

So why to you think the POTUS doesn't have to show his tax returns and others should, Jim?.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #92 on: 04 11, 19, 05:10:57:PM » Reply

Nice *attempt* at evasive bullshit, Jim, but we are discussing tRaitor/tRump's tax returns here...

Anything to avoid the obvious, eh, Jim?

LAUGHING!!! 

dismissed...,

*Ldy R.* 
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #93 on: 04 11, 19, 10:38:30:PM » Reply

poor jim...reduced to defending the undefendable.

and the only logical explanation is...he could be working for the Russians covering for Fuhrer Trump.
1965hawks

« Reply #94 on: 04 11, 19, 11:41:26:PM » Reply

d2dvd!: You cannot cite the law that says my Dear Leader trump must hand over his tax returns to authorised members of Congress, for their perusal, when they demand that he do so. You can't cite it because no such law exists. --replies #75 and #85

To: d2dvd!, chuck_curtis, takncarabizniz, sine-qua-non, anchoragedan, ww11119v10mhzsq987, dont-blameme, pacifica, local5th, omiaqt, and jim

See replies #86, #87, and #88
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #95 on: 04 11, 19, 11:42:08:PM » Reply

Jw2 proves he cannot read!

The law specifically states the identity of the taxpayer cannot be disclosed with the return!
poor d2...doesn't the right wing media you consume tell you anything? 

or are you too dense to comprehend readily available information?

or, more likely, is this your typical bullchit way to troll, by feigning your ignorance?

here you go.  factual information

Section 6103(f) does not place any conditions on the exercise of the authority to obtain tax return information by the Ways and Means Committee.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103

26 U.S. Code § 6103. Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

(f) Disclosure to Committees of Congress

(1) Committee on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

Rep. Richard Neal is the chair of the House Ways and Means Committee and legally can access Fuhrer Trump's tax returns.

(2) Chief of Staff of Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request by the Chief of Staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish him with any return or return information specified in such request. Such Chief of Staff may submit such return or return information to any committee described in paragraph (1), except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

(3) Other committees
Pursuant to an action by, and upon written request by the chairman of, a committee of the Senate or the House of Representatives (other than a committee specified in paragraph (1)) specially authorized to inspect any return or return information by a resolution of the Senate or the House of Representatives or, in the case of a joint committee (other than the joint committee specified in paragraph (1)) by concurrent resolution, the Secretary shall furnish such committee, or a duly authorized and designated subcommittee thereof, sitting in closed executive session, with any return or return information which such resolution authorizes the committee or subcommittee to inspect. Any resolution described in this paragraph shall specify the purpose for which the return or return information is to be furnished and that such information cannot reasonably be obtained from any other source.

Nothing of the return can be made public!

Don't you know anything?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 15 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump's Tax Returns
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats