Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 30, 24, 06:49:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2664146 Posts in 298934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Nothing short of ‘armed conflict’ will stop Russian election attacks 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Nothing short of ‘armed conflict’ will stop Russian election attacks  (Read 85 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 25, 19, 02:40:00:PM » Reply

Johnston, the former Marine captain and cybersecurity expert who investigated the Russian hack into the Democratic National Committee’s emails, told MSNBC on Monday that nothing short of “armed conflict” would stop future attacks — and given that that’s an option the US would like to avoid, American voters need to get used to a “new normal” moving forward.

“I think America is in a very tough spot. We’ve tried everything,” Johnston said, ticking off U.S. responses to Russian aggression. “I think at the end of the day, you are looking at what will be the new normal — a consistent and persistent attack against U.S. democracy, because it is directly at odds with the Russian Federation’s influences in Europe and Nato. This is the new normal. Every election will be like this moving forward and into the future.”

“You make me want to go to the desk and cry,” replied host Ali Velshi. “In 2019, we’ve exhausted our ability to figure out a deterrent model to somehow indicate to Russia and North Korea and China and any one else like the 400 pound guy who Donald Trump says it is to not meddle in our elections?”

“I mean other than rising to the level of armed conflict, that’s the level that you want to stay away from,” Johnston said. “It reminds me of what the U.S. went through against the Russia Federation during the Cold War.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/nothing-short-armed-conflict-will-stop-russian-attacks-us-elections-new-normal-dnc-hack-investigator/?utm_source=push_notifications
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 03 25, 19, 02:47:15:PM » Reply

Well if Hillary runs in 2020 then the Russian bullshit will be played out again if she loses, should Trump win reelection which he will in 2020 it will be interesting which foreign power will be blamed for the democrats loss!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #2 on: 03 25, 19, 02:49:23:PM » Reply

Bring it on! 

It's been 74 years in the making. 

Time to use some of that Cold War war machine and eliminate jim and anchoragedan's sponsors in Russia.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Nothing short of ‘armed conflict’ will stop Russian election attacks
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory