Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 12:48:55:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663195 Posts in 298851 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Is it true when some evil or mental Ill person committs a mass murder 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Is it true when some evil or mental Ill person committs a mass murder  (Read 371 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 03 22, 19, 05:55:14:PM » Reply

with a firearm, people with common sense blame the person, people with no common sense and a shortness of regular sense blames the firearm used.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 03 22, 19, 06:16:44:PM » Reply

Yes, it is true that when some evil or mentally ill person commits a mass murder,
a devil gets its wings and Satan dances a jig!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 03 22, 19, 06:42:28:PM » Reply

stupid62 is dancing.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #3 on: 03 22, 19, 06:58:50:PM » Reply

There's also a strong possibility, DBM, that if an evil or mentally ill person DIDN'T have a firearm, they wouldn't commit a mass murder.

For every action, there is a reaction.  The action is giving an evil or mentally ill person a firearm.  The reaction is a mass murder committed by that person...
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #4 on: 03 22, 19, 07:29:47:PM » Reply

I don’t go to any mass

Don’t like to see evil done !

Mainstream Media Ignores the Mass Murder of Christians Who Are Viewed As Obstacles to “Progress” in the US  (Summary & Story)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #5 on: 03 22, 19, 07:54:57:PM » Reply

There's also a strong possibility, DBM, that if an evil or mentally ill person DIDN'T have a firearm, they wouldn't commit a mass murder.

Still can't think out of your little box, can you.   If someone wants to commit mass murder they will find a way. Bomb, Poison, Fire, Vehicle etc..

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 03 22, 19, 08:06:43:PM » Reply

Right your are Jim, anyone wanting to commit a mass murder has a large supply of tools to use to carry it out.

Such as this one--->The 1927 Bombing That Remains America’s Deadliest School Massacre.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 03 22, 19, 08:13:52:PM » Reply

Murrah Building, Boston, 911, driving his car into a crowd, Jim Jones, Man Tried to Burn Down Condo to 'Kill All Jews,.  Not one single gun used.

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #8 on: 03 22, 19, 08:49:11:PM » Reply

((  If someone wants to commit mass murder they will find a way. Bomb, Poison, Fire, Vehicle etc.. ))

That's right Jim.  But DBM wasn't talking about  Bomb, Poison, Fire, Vehicle etc..  DBM was talking about a firearm.  If DBM had been talking about  Bomb, Poison, Fire, Vehicle etc.. my comment would have been different.

Unlike the right wingnuts on your forum, Jim, I try to stay on topic.  In this case, A Firearm and a evil or mentally ill person.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 03 22, 19, 09:02:15:PM » Reply

If DBM had been talking about  Bomb, Poison, Fire, Vehicle etc.. my comment would have been different.

No. I disagree. Mass Murder WAS the Topic. 
You Said:  "There's also a strong possibility, DBM, that if an evil or mentally ill person DIDN'T have a firearm, they wouldn't commit a mass murder."

With that said: You are welcome to your own "opinion." But you would be Wrong.  I think there is stronger possibility they would find a way.
Why is that a stronger possibility? Because everyone "Finds a Way" to do something they feel must be done.

If you have a job interview at 5pm and this interview is important to you, but you don't have a car, you will find a way to get there.
And if you really want to kill a bunch of people yet you don't have a gun - you will find a way to accomplish this, or attempt to. 

JigSaw-II

« Reply #10 on: 03 22, 19, 09:23:30:PM » Reply

Jim, Jim Jim.  You are totally missing my point.  If DBM was talking about different ways a evil or mentally ill person could commit a mass murder, that's what we would be talking about, But NO, DBM singled out a firearm.  So that is what we were supposed to be talking about, not Bomb, Poison, Fire, Vehicle etc..
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 03 22, 19, 09:24:33:PM » Reply

DBM singled out a firearm.

Right, but you singled out "Mass Murder."  But thats ok, my point was made.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Is it true when some evil or mental Ill person committs a mass murder
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory