Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 07:45:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662690 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mueller report finally delivered to Attorney General Barr 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Mueller report finally delivered to Attorney General Barr  (Read 623 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #12 on: 03 22, 19, 06:18:14:PM » Reply

Head explodes? Why would my head explode blammey
Sadie402

« Reply #13 on: 03 22, 19, 06:35:21:PM » Reply

Just tell us what it says.....we can handle it.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #14 on: 03 22, 19, 06:44:09:PM » Reply

(( Gheezus, glad that's finally over. ))

If you think it is over Chuck, then you have been living on another planet.  It is just beginning.  Mueller handed down 37 indictments, just because he didn't hand down any more, doesn't mean it's finally over... 

I had hoped there would be more indictments, but I'm not disappointed there wasn't.  I do know there will be more indictments coming and I think I know where they will come from...

(( What's getting started, other than the moaning about what's not in it, or you can't see?   LOL ))

The only moaning I hear, is coming from the right.  The right moans about every thing under the sun, except if it is about trump, then they sit silent, deathly afraid to moan...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #15 on: 03 22, 19, 07:11:11:PM » Reply

I'm not sure the American people will have much patience for never ending investigations on Trump, particularly since there were no indictments relating to the very reason the investigation started - Russia-Trump collusion.
seahooker

« Reply #16 on: 03 22, 19, 07:14:08:PM » Reply

How many of those indictments were related to Trump or his campaign group, and collusion with Russia? It is so stupid, if this is the new norm for both parties going forward! It is time for term limits and a new party!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #17 on: 03 22, 19, 07:23:29:PM » Reply

How many of those indictments were related to Trump or his campaign group, and collusion with Russia?

None. But that just means we need more investigations, don't you see? 

This was an investigation on a man in search of a crime; not a crime in search of a man.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #18 on: 03 22, 19, 07:30:46:PM » Reply

(( How many of those indictments were related to Trump or his campaign group, and collusion with Russia?  ))

We don't know that YET, do we Seahooker.  Just because Mueller is done doesn't mean the investigation are over, they will continue.

Until the Fat Lady Sings, the show will go on...
seahooker

« Reply #19 on: 03 22, 19, 07:31:05:PM » Reply

These a**holes in DC, on both sides of the aisle, spend their time posturing the party with no regard for the citizens! It is all about power and getting re-elected!!
seahooker

« Reply #20 on: 03 22, 19, 07:32:06:PM » Reply

saw that isn't what I was referring to was it? Do try to pay attention, please!
JigSaw-II

« Reply #21 on: 03 22, 19, 07:43:35:PM » Reply

OK then you tell me what you were referring to Seahooker.  Indictments mean nothing until they are brought to trial.  There are indictments awaiting trial and more to come.  So we still don't know if trump conspired with Russia.

BTW Seahooker, Mueller's investigation was never about collusion.  In the Federal Judicial System, collusion is not a legal term...
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #22 on: 03 22, 19, 10:36:59:PM » Reply

Muller delivered his nothing burger.

About time.
seahooker

« Reply #23 on: 03 22, 19, 10:41:31:PM » Reply

referring to your statement, saw, that Mueller handed down 37 indictments. Are you really obtuse or just acting the part?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mueller report finally delivered to Attorney General Barr
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory