Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:23:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Counties that hosted a 2016 Trump rally saw a 226 percent increase in 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Counties that hosted a 2016 Trump rally saw a 226 percent increase in  (Read 186 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 22, 19, 12:13:01:PM » Reply

Counties that hosted a 2016 Trump rally saw a 226 percent increase in hate crimes

We examined this question, given that so many politicians and pundits accuse Trump of emboldening white nationalists. White nationalist leaders seem to agree, as leaders including Richard Spencer and David Duke have publicly supported Trump’s candidacy and presidency, even if they still criticize him for not going far enough. The New Zealand shooter even referred to Trump as a “renewed symbol of white identity.”

So, do attitudes like these have real world consequences? Recent research on far-right groups suggests that they do, especially when these attitudes are embraced and encourage by peers. Specifically, the quantity of neo-Nazi and racist skinhead groups active in a state leads to increased reports of hate crimes within that state.

We found that counties that had hosted a 2016 Trump campaign rally saw a 226 percent increase in reported hate crimes over comparable counties that did not host such a rally.

Additionally, it is hard to discount a “Trump effect” when a considerable number of these reported hate crimes reference Trump. According to the ADL’s 2016 data, these incidents included vandalism, intimidation and assault.

What’s more, according to the FBI’s Universal Crime report in 2017, reported hate crimes increased 17 percent over 2016. Recent research also shows that reading or hearing Trump’s statements of bias against particular groups makes people more likely to write offensive things about the groups he targets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/22/trumps-rhetoric-does-inspire-more-hate-crimes/?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.9317731601ea
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 03 22, 19, 12:29:21:PM » Reply

Fuhrer Trump Hate And Violence Map - America's Voice
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #2 on: 03 22, 19, 12:56:36:PM » Reply

From watching trump's actions both during his campaign and while in the WH, IMHO, if trump loses in 2020 election, trump will completely destroy the White House. 

trump does not handle loosing very well.  every time he loses he goes on a tweet storm...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 03 22, 19, 01:46:53:PM » Reply

Counties that hosted a 2016 Trump rally saw a 226 percent increase in hate crimes

What wvi t failed to tell you was that most of those hate crimes were by liberals attacking conservatives for their political beliefs.

The take away here is that wherever conservatives convene, there will surely be liberals to attack them.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #4 on: 03 22, 19, 01:47:33:PM » Reply

Trump is an EXPERT at Spreading the Hate!

This is why all the trump lovers are going to Hell.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 03 22, 19, 01:51:16:PM » Reply

What wvi t failed to tell you was that most of those hate crimes were by liberals attacking conservatives for their political beliefs.

is that another of your opinions dan?    Or do you have any real sources that you can share on this?

ADL H.E.A.T. Map is the first-of-its-kind interactive and customizable map detailing extremist and anti-Semitic incidents around the nation.

https://www.adl.org/education-and-resources/resource-knowledge-base/adl-heat-map
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 03 22, 19, 02:02:44:PM » Reply

Liberals are the experts at spreading hate.  Trump only punches back.  He never starts it.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 03 22, 19, 02:05:31:PM » Reply

what's that got to do with this topic dan?   is that a no, you don't have any sources you can share to support your opinions?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 03 22, 19, 02:14:27:PM » Reply

Pay attention.  The topic is hate crimes by liberals against conservatives wherever they convene.
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 03 22, 19, 02:16:09:PM » Reply

so that's a no you don't have any sources you can share to support your baseless opinion.   ok, just checking.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Counties that hosted a 2016 Trump rally saw a 226 percent increase in
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory