Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 02:14:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661853 Posts in 298728 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republican's epic rant fact-checking Trump’s attacks on McCain 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Republican's epic rant fact-checking Trump’s attacks on McCain  (Read 137 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 21, 19, 02:14:01:PM » Reply

Chip Roy (R-TX) is a far-right Republican who led Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) official office — yet even he is sick of President Donald Trump’s ongoing feud with Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who has been dead for seven months.

“I disagree with the POTUS standing in front of M1A1 Abram tanks & the American flag and spending time trashing POW veteran and former US Senator McCain, and as Commander-in-Chief characterizing our time fighting in the Middle East as an unqualified disaster,” said Roy during a late-night thread Thursday.

“I agree we should be re-think our strategy [and] engagement there, but words matter to the heroes who have bled the ground red and accomplished much in the process,” Roy continued. “I disagreed also with Senator McCain on too many issues to count – particularly immigration.”

When it came to Trump’s complaint about McCain’s repeal of the Affordable Care Act, Roy said he would have voted against it too, but for different reasons. Trump has said that McCain campaigned on “repeal and replace,” but critics say the bill was far from it. Roy called the bill McCain opposed a “fake Obamacare repeal bill,” saying he fought against it at the time. Indeed, the bill also did not include a replacement to the healthcare legislation, which would have thrown 28.9 million people off of their health insurance.

“I have stood by the President and will continue to do so when it comes to policies that will secure the border, drain the swamp, restore fiscal sanity, and establish healthcare freedom,” Roy continued. “But I see only harm and no benefit in looking backward.”

Roy urged the president to stop bullying a deadman and focus on doing the work Americans elected him to do.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/republican-goes-off-epic-rant-fact-checking-trumps-attacks-john-mccain/?utm_source=push_notifications
justincase

« Reply #1 on: 03 21, 19, 02:20:38:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 03 21, 19, 02:21:46:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 03 21, 19, 02:30:58:PM » Reply

what do you think about trump's attacking a dead man justydan?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 03 21, 19, 02:36:08:PM » Reply

If anyone was sick, it was McCain.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republican's epic rant fact-checking Trump’s attacks on McCain
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory