Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:14:18:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653594 Posts in 297942 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Idiot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Idiot  (Read 133 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 03 21, 19, 01:21:02:AM » Reply

a Republican taking his anti-federal government meme too far...

Kentucky governor says he intentionally exposed his 9 kids to chickenpox

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kentucky-governor-said-he-intentional-exposed-his-nine-kids-to-chickenpox

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin said Tuesday that he deliberately exposed his nine children to chickenpox in lieu of vaccinating them, actions that follow reports of an outbreak of the contagious disease at a Roman Catholic school in a northern part of the state.

“Every single one of my kids had the chickenpox," Bevin told Bowling Green radio station WKCT. "They got the chickenpox on purpose because we found a neighbor that had it and I went and made sure every one of my kids was exposed to it, and they got it. They had it as children. They were miserable for a few days, and they all turned out fine.”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends against intentionally exposing children to the disease -- including hosting chickenpox parties.

"Chickenpox can be serious and can lead to severe complications and death, even in healthy children," according to the CDC website.

exposing his children to possible death.  must be another right to life supporter.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #1 on: 03 21, 19, 01:59:38:AM » Reply

Thats what they used to do in the older days. Chicken Pox were one of those maladys that was incurable, so when a kid got it, the friends had a chicken pox party. And the main reason was to force kids to get the chicken pox when they were still kids, because if they got the chicken pox when they became an adult it was horribly serious and very life threatening.

But get it as a kid and you are immune to it later in life. You can only get it once.  Thats how I got mine.

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 03 21, 19, 09:16:34:AM » Reply

True...they did that back then.  I remember people doing it in the 80's. My son had a birthday party scheduled but he got chicken pox the day before so when I called the parents to tell them he had chicken pox, some wanted to come anyway. I said no and put it off 2 weeks. I made a cake with a dinosaur on it and put red spots all over the dinosaur. :-)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 03 21, 19, 01:17:24:PM » Reply

Kentucky governor says he intentionally exposed his 9 kids to chickenpox

Smart thinking.  It's better to get chicken pox at an early age.  The disease is much worse if you get it as an adult.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #4 on: 03 21, 19, 05:37:20:PM » Reply

Jim = Wise Man of Old!!!   
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Idiot
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.