Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:54:33:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653431 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The mid west is having one of the worse floods known to mankind 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The mid west is having one of the worse floods known to mankind  (Read 229 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 03 20, 19, 06:22:54:PM » Reply

something that has never happened before according to the MMCC agenda reporters and supporters, well there has been a correction these floods have happened before , according to a MMCC supporter  but never this severe, and can be linked to MMCC, and that is the reason they are so severe.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 03 20, 19, 06:34:19:PM » Reply

Surely you have a link to someone saying it never happened before don’t you blamme?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 03 20, 19, 06:38:36:PM » Reply

Nebraska underwater: 74 cities, 65 counties declare emergencies as flooding envelops state

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vice-president-mike-pence-visit-103643826.html

Superman, PLEASE Help us!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 03 20, 19, 06:43:04:PM » Reply

All the severe storms and tornadoes and hurricanes, and how they have intensified in severity over the years can be traced back to the industrial revolution of the seventies, and the use of fossil fuels that gave us MMGW which became MMCC. So in order to reduce the severity of tornados hurricane and floods we should allow the UN to take control and limit what we can and can't do in order to lower the threat of destroying the planet. Now as we all know everything has a cost and there are a lot of poor countries that won't be able to afford the cost, so the UN will request a carbon footprint and carbon tax from well to do countries in order to help the poor countries to comply. As a lot of you are aware there are several candidates running on a platform to solve the MMCC problem, and get weather under control with in 10 years, and have warned if it goes past 10 years and make it to 12 years folks it's light's out, the planet is gone. So Are you willing to give your money so the UN and democrats can control the weather and sure up poor countries at the same time?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 03 20, 19, 06:48:09:PM » Reply

Ask yourself wvit who said that, and also said they have gotten worse since MMCC.
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #5 on: 03 20, 19, 07:00:24:PM » Reply

It's been worse here dumbfuck.  In less than a week,  we've gone from over 1500 miles of closed roads to 375. The National Guard is deployed flying everything from food and water to people in towns that are cut off, to hay for livestock. 
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 03 20, 19, 07:00:43:PM » Reply

I don't believe I ever said anything like that blammie.   But I'd like to hear your explanation of how MMCC would allow the UN to take over the US. 
justincase

« Reply #7 on: 03 20, 19, 07:01:30:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 03 20, 19, 07:15:14:PM » Reply

I've been eating your lunch for awhile now dan.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 03 20, 19, 07:20:30:PM » Reply

spam1001 there is a lot you have said and claimed that you don't believe you said it. It's bad enough that people has this happen to them it's even worse when the promoters of MMCC uses it to make political points, by claiming it's happened before But never this bad and then try to link it to the industrial revolution and the increased use of fossil fuel, which CREATED MMGW & MMCC.

I'll bet you don't remember davik62 saying the Texas floods were caused by god crying because Trump was elected President do you spam1001?
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 03 20, 19, 07:45:07:PM » Reply

so that would be a no you don't really have anything again blammie.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #11 on: 03 20, 19, 07:48:05:PM » Reply

GOPpers never have anything, but self-righteousness, denial and lies.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The mid west is having one of the worse floods known to mankind
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory