Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:33:43:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653715 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pentagon finds 12.8B for border wall protection 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Pentagon finds 12.8B for border wall protection  (Read 145 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 03 20, 19, 03:49:05:PM » Reply

The Department of Defense has identified $12.8 billion in funds from projects that can be reallocated to the construction of a wall on the U.S.–Mexico border.

Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.) released a spreadsheet from the Pentagon on March 18 that lists military construction projects from which funds can be taken for the construction of a border wall.
The Pentagon list represents an initial step in the vetting process to decide which project funds will be tapped for the wall. The criteria for the selection included only projects that have not yet been awarded as of December 2018. Projects with award dates in the fiscal year 2019, military housing, barracks, and dormitory projects will not be impacted, according to the fact sheet.

The Defense Department identified construction projects on overseas bases, including in Spain, Japan, and Italy, as well as domestic bases across the nation, including in New York, Texas, and California.

“The appearance of any project within the pool does not mean that the project will, in fact, be used to source [national emergency] projects,” the Defense Department said in a statement (pdf).

Congress passed a resolution last week to terminate Trump’s emergency declaration, but the president issued his first veto to block it. A dozen Republican senators defied Trump on the termination vote, but it is unlikely more will defect if there is a vote to override the veto. The declaration also faces legal challenges, although the White House is certain it will prevail.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/pentagon-finds-12-8-billion-for-border-wall_2844324.html
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #1 on: 03 20, 19, 05:31:23:PM » Reply

The loons on the left will be facing down the bulldozer and getting run over in the process
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 03 20, 19, 06:40:13:PM » Reply

And our soldiers will have to live in substandard, or no barracks, due to the crazy idiot in the WH!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #3 on: 03 20, 19, 10:42:09:PM » Reply

(( And our soldiers will have to live in substandard, or no barracks, due to the crazy idiot in the WH! ))

Just more proof the WH could care lass about our military. 
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 20, 19, 10:45:20:PM » Reply

There's a court case coming that will challenge trump's ability to redirect money that congress had approved for other things.
KensanIV

« Reply #5 on: 03 20, 19, 11:10:00:PM » Reply

And our soldiers will have to live in substandard, or no barracks, due to the crazy idiot in the WH! ))"[And our US Troops will have no support or barracks to live because far too many swacked ass liberals believe that those who are NOT entitled  to anything, since they are ILLEGAL aliens SHOULD  get far more support and respect from Democratic idiots than our soldiers  who put their lives on the line.

Dims would rather lose our nationality and respect around the world than to see Trump win again.

That is the fact that is a shame. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pentagon finds 12.8B for border wall protection
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory