Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:03:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660520 Posts in 298597 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump unleashes angry and confused rant attacking Mueller 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump unleashes angry and confused rant attacking Mueller  (Read 105 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 20, 19, 01:23:44:PM » Reply

Trump delivered an angry, unhinged, and incoherent rant attacking Robert Mueller on Wednesday from the White House lawn, alluding repeatedly to his 2016 presidential victory, telegraphing an attack on ISIS, and his strength in Ohio.

“No collusion, I have no idea when it will be released,” the president said. “It’s interesting that a man gets appointed by a deputy and he writes a report, you know, never figured that one out. Man gets appointed by a deputy and he writes a report.”

“I had the greatest electoral victory in the history in the country, tremendous success,” Trump added. “Tens of millions of voters and now somebody’s going to write a report who never got a vote. We’ll see what the report says. Let’s see if it’s fair. I have no idea when it’s going to be released.”

“This was on election night in 2016, everything red is ISIS,” said Trump in response to a reporter’s question, pointing to a map. “Now on the bottom, that’s the exact same, there is no red. In fact, there’s actually a tiny spot which will be gone by tonight.” Trump said he’d received the map twenty minutes prior to his appearance, and returned to the topic of the Mueller probe.

“I just won an election with 63 million votes or so, 63 million. I had 206 to 223 in the electoral college, 306 to 223, and I’m saying to myself, ‘wait a minute, I just won one of the greatest elections of all time in the history of this country,’ and even you will admit that and now I have someone writing a report that never got a vote?” Trump said. “It’s called the Mueller report. So explain that because my voters don’t get it, and I don’t get it.”

“I think it’s ridiculous, but I want to see the report, and you know who wants to see it? Tens of millions of people that love the fact that we have the greatest economy we’ve ever had,” Trump went on. “I’m going to Ohio right now and they’re going to close the plant and it’s where they make the tanks and it was going to be closed and I stopped them from closing it and now it’s thriving and doing great, and the people of Ohio, they like Trump because I’ve done a great job in Ohio and I’ve done a great job all over the country and that’s what the people want to hear.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/dont-get-trump-unleashes-angry-confused-rant-attacking-mueller-white-house-lawn/?utm_source=push_notifications
Sadie402

« Reply #1 on: 03 20, 19, 01:27:57:PM » Reply

unhinged is Trumps normal.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 03 20, 19, 02:20:04:PM » Reply

LOL. The left are completely unhinged.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 03 20, 19, 02:22:33:PM » Reply

Gawd no rhyme or reason for any of that.

Was he having micro brain strokes?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump unleashes angry and confused rant attacking Mueller
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory