Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 06:27:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661883 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump’s racist delusions are driving his supporters mad 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Trump’s racist delusions are driving his supporters mad  (Read 469 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 19, 19, 02:24:13:PM » Reply

Trump, speaking in a style that boldly combines the last call drunken rant with the megaphone corner rave, recently proved that three pillars of America’s executive governance are stupidity, racism and delusion. While pounding his chest over issuing a veto of Congress’ rebuke of his emergency declaration to build a wall at the Southern border, Trump fielded a question from a journalist about the escalating threat of “white nationalism.”

Studies show that terrorist incidents in the United States connected to far-right extremism — with motivations including racism, anti-Muslim, homophobia, anti-Semitism and xenophobia — are on the rise. The question came in response not to any act of violence in the United States, but the gun attacks on two mosques in New Zealand that left 50 dead. The white man arrested for the murders appears to have posted to social media a document filled with xenophobic and anti-Muslim propaganda in advance of the shootings.

“I don’t really,” Trump said with typical eloquence in response to an inquiry into whether or not he believes white nationalism is a growing danger. “I think it’s a small group of people who have very, very serious problems.”

All evidence indicates that the group of antisocial and criminal people who have “very, very serious problems” — on that we can agree with our President — are not so small, and are not any smaller than the Mexican street gang MS-13, with its estimated membership of 10,000, which Trump has denounced often. It is difficult to nail down with great precision the amount of white supremacists in the United States, but the Southern Poverty Law Center reports that there are 1,020 active hate groups across the country. Assuming that each organization has more than ten members, simple arithmetic — which now might fall under the category of “fake news” — demonstrates that the threat of white hate dwarfs that of MS-13, the right wing’s favorite and latest comic book monster.

It is worth remembering that the Ku Klux Klan is the deadliest terrorist network in United States history, and that before the attacks of September 11, 2001, the worst terrorist attack in American history was the Oklahoma City bombing. 168 people died in Oklahoma, all at the hands of Timothy McVeigh, a white supremacist and anti-government extremist.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/trumps-racist-delusions-driving-supporters-mad-mainstream-media-completely-missing/?utm_source=push_notifications
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 03 19, 19, 02:25:39:PM » Reply

Hahahahahaha!   Trump is not a racist.  That's only what your propaganda masters teach you.  Man, you're one sick dude.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 03 19, 19, 02:27:28:PM » Reply

is that another of your opinions chuck?   you know it goes against the obvious reality of the situation don't you?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 03 19, 19, 02:30:36:PM » Reply

Give it up, vit.   You and your commies comrades are losing.  Your propaganda doesn't play any more.
justincase

« Reply #4 on: 03 19, 19, 02:34:55:PM » Reply

« Reply #5 on: 03 19, 19, 02:39:38:PM » Reply

wvit all these post and none have any substantial news, information or point!
This would  appear to make you and your post impotent.

Come back some time when you have something worth  debating or that has some value.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 03 19, 19, 02:49:09:PM » Reply

what kind of news would you like to see 11191?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 03 19, 19, 03:03:30:PM » Reply

Trump’s racist delusions

Either that or Trump's critics have racist delusions.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 03 19, 19, 03:17:15:PM » Reply

I think you have racist delusions dan.   
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #9 on: 03 19, 19, 03:24:39:PM » Reply

OMG GOP TROLLS!!!

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 03 19, 19, 04:15:58:PM » Reply

I think you have racist delusions dan.

I have no idea what that means.
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 03 19, 19, 04:36:02:PM » Reply

I believe you do.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump’s racist delusions are driving his supporters mad
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory