Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 02:01:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663487 Posts in 298881 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Drag queen storytime becomes sexual predator storytime! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: "Drag queen storytime becomes sexual predator storytime!  (Read 261 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 03 19, 19, 12:25:30:AM » Reply

The Houston Public Library has issued an apology after a registered sex offender was allowed to entertain children during the library's highly controversial program called "drag queen storytime."
The library announced last Friday that a review of its volunteers revealed Albert Alfonso Garza never submitted a background check before being allowed to entertain children during "drag queen storytime," KTRK-TV reported.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Garza was convicted of aggravated sexual assault of an 8-year-old child in 2009.
He was last seen entertaining children at a Houston-area library last September. He will not be allowed to return, the Houston Public Library said.
"In our review of our process and of this participant, we discovered that we failed to complete a background check as required by our own guidelines. We deeply regret this oversight and the concern this may cause our customers. We realize this is a serious matter," the library said in a statement, KTRK reported.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/houston-library-apologizes-drag-queen-storytime
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 03 19, 19, 10:43:02:AM » Reply

Why they would have hosted anything called "drag queen" storytime is beyond me.
Sadie402

« Reply #2 on: 03 19, 19, 10:44:42:AM » Reply

Wow......slow news day.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 03 19, 19, 10:48:08:AM » Reply

Federal judge closes book on Houston’s drag queen story hour lawsuit by conservatives

A federal judge has closed the book on a lawsuit targeting Houston's mayor and chief librarian for allowing a story hour at a public library branch hosted by drag queens.

Chief U.S. District Judge Lee H. Rosenthal issued her final ruling in the case Thursday just 10 weeks after it was filed last fall. The judge granted the city’s request to terminate the case, stating that court did not have jurisdiction because the conservative Christian men who filed the lawsuit did not have standing to sue and failed to establish that the freedom of religion clause had been violated by the storytellers.

The activists contended that program where drag queens read books at the Montrose library violated the freedom of religion of library patrons. They argued in court documents that drag queens and transgender storytellers would indoctrinate children to believe in another religion, which the suit identifies as Secular Humanism. The activists believe the storytellers would groom children at the event to become transgender.

A similar civil rights challenge is pending in federal court in Lafayette, Louisiana. The judge in that case ordered the story time to cease while the case is pending, prompting the ACLU to file a lawsuit demanding the library restart the drag queen event.

“Throughout their history, American public libraries have been on the front lines of promoting inclusivity and dispelling intolerance. The Houston Public Library is committed to celebrating the diverse and culturally rich communities here in Houston through a broad array of programs and resources we offer. All our programs are free, open to the public, and accessible by choice,” the legal filing stated.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Federal-judge-closes-book-on-Houston-s-drag-13506880.php
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 03 19, 19, 06:25:14:PM » Reply

Wow......slow news day.
Sadie and Wvit say keeping a child molester near children is acceptable and encouraged!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 03 19, 19, 06:53:23:PM » Reply

D2 says he’s a child
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 03 19, 19, 06:56:15:PM » Reply

You are the ones desperate to excuse crimes against children!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 03 19, 19, 07:00:23:PM » Reply

D2 says he’s a poor excuse   
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 03 19, 19, 07:08:02:PM » Reply

Wvit a child molester's best friend!
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 03 19, 19, 07:17:33:PM » Reply

d2 says he's his own only friend.   
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 03 20, 19, 06:07:34:AM » Reply

Wvit believes all controlling government is his friend!

He will continue to believe that as he is sent off the the gulag!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 03 20, 19, 06:15:13:AM » Reply

The Houston Public Library has issued an apology after a registered sex offender was allowed to entertain children during the library's highly controversial program called "drag queen storytime."
The library announced last Friday that a review of its volunteers revealed Albert Alfonso Garza never submitted a background check before being allowed to entertain children during "drag queen storytime," KTRK-TV reported.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Garza was convicted of aggravated sexual assault of an 8-year-old child in 2009.
He was last seen entertaining children at a Houston-area library last September. He will not be allowed to return, the Houston Public Library said.
"In our review of our process and of this participant, we discovered that we failed to complete a background check as required by our own guidelines. We deeply regret this oversight and the concern this may cause our customers. We realize this is a serious matter," the library said in a statement, KTRK reported.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/houston-library-apologizes-drag-queen-storytime
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Drag queen storytime becomes sexual predator storytime!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory