Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 08:19:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662699 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Beto O'Rourke wrote "fantasy' about murdering children 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke wrote "fantasy' about murdering children  (Read 621 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 03 15, 19, 06:19:10:PM » Reply

Beto O'Rourke wrote 'murder fantasy' about running over children, was part of famed hacking group:

A 15-year-old Beto O’Rourke once wrote a "murder fantasy" short story about running over two children with a car, according to a new report.

That report also revealed the now-presidential candidate was a member of a famous hacking group.

The details were uncovered in a Reuters report on the “Cult of the Dead Cow,” a famous group of hackers credited with inventing the term “hacktivism.” Reuters revealed that O'Rourke, who joined the Democratic presidential primary race on Thursday, was a member, while reporting, "there is no indication that O’Rourke ever engaged in the edgiest sorts of hacking activity, such as breaking into computers."

But the report also revealed that teenage Beto, in connection with the group, wrote stories under the name “Psychedelic Warlord” -- writings that remain online.

One piece in particular detailed the narrator's murder spree, as part of his goal seeking "the termination of everything that was free and loving." The piece described the first kill as the murder of two children crossing the street.

It reads: “Then one day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. I knew, however, that this happiness and sense of freedom were much too overwhelming for them.

As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two

— A 15-year-old Beto O'Rourke's fictional fantasy piece
“This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.

“My dream was abruptly ended when I heard a loud banging on the front window. It was an old man, who was using his cane to awaken me. He might have been a witness to my act of love. I was not sure, nor did I care. It was simply ecstasy. As I drove home, I envisioned myself committing more of these 'acts of love,' and after a while, I had no trouble carrying them out. The more people I killed, the longer my dreams were. ... I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-wrote-murder-fantasy-children-was-part-of-famed-hacking-group-report
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 03 15, 19, 06:23:54:PM » Reply

So besides beating off 24 7what were you doing when you were 15 Jim?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 03 15, 19, 06:28:35:PM » Reply

NOT thinking about running over children.  And you?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 03 15, 19, 06:31:33:PM » Reply

Hey he's a democrat so with that being released the propaganda machines of left wing media may have him elected president, news week may even have on the front cover as president. He will fit right in with the infanticide democrats.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 03 15, 19, 07:06:47:PM » Reply

wvit according to CNN beto is a guy from Texas on a road trip.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 03 15, 19, 07:08:59:PM » Reply

Beto would make a great president.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 03 15, 19, 07:12:45:PM » Reply

beto must remind wvit when he was young and wanting to act on his fantasies.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #7 on: 03 15, 19, 07:14:50:PM » Reply

I see that jim is aggressively advancing the interests of his Russian handlers.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 03 15, 19, 07:16:12:PM » Reply

always.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 03 15, 19, 07:31:34:PM » Reply

Isn't that just like Russian Handlers pointing at someone else claiming its they who have Russian Handlers in order to take the heat off themselves.
Nice training JW and wvit. 
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 03 15, 19, 07:34:33:PM » Reply

you're the one always working to spread false and divisive "theories" jim.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 03 15, 19, 08:00:53:PM » Reply

Its NOT up to you whether it is true or false.  If its true how can it be divisive?
Gawd I LOVE it when I say smarter things than you. Of course thats All The Time. Which just means I LOVE it All The Time.... :- )

Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Beto O'Rourke wrote "fantasy' about murdering children
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory