Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:32:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653606 Posts in 297942 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP ‘mainstreamed’ a conspiracy theory that is driving the wp types 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: GOP ‘mainstreamed’ a conspiracy theory that is driving the wp types  (Read 332 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 15, 19, 12:21:28:PM » Reply

the New Zealand mosque shooter was motivated by the “white genocide” conspiracy theory — which has been mainstreamed here in the United States by the Republican Party.

“What we’re witnessing around the world is the death rattle of white supremacy that has become the death march of white supremacy,” Ali said. “This is a globalized ideology of supremacy that believes that white people, whoever represents white people, are superior and they have a shared fear and conspiracy theory, something called the ‘white genocide’ or the ‘great replacement’, which says that Jews are the head of this cabal that are trying to weaken an trying to subordinate the white race through the savages.”

Ali said the mosque shooter wasn’t the first to use the “language of invasion”, citing prior anti-immigrant, anti-Islamic mass shootings in Norway and Quebec, and slammed the Republican Party for its role in promoting the ideology.

“This has been mainstreamed by Republican elected officials such as Congressman Steve King who have sworn by the replacement theory,” Ali said. “He’s tweeted about it, that ‘we cannot replace our civilization with their babies.’”

“Donald Trump in the midterm elections in 2018, when he’s promoting the anti-Semitic conspiracy of George Soros, the Hungarian Jewish-American billionaire, allegedly funding the caravan of rapists and criminals and Middle Eastern suspects, who are coming here to invade us, that language sounds very similar to the language used in this manifesto,” he went on.

“That’s why there’s a link here. There’s a reason why the number one domestic terror threat in America, according to the FBI are these white supremacists,” Ali continued. “It’s the number one domestic terror threat in the number of plots and we have to call it what it is: an act of domestic terrorism making all our communities unsafe.”

https://caching.grabien.com/c/streams/0577/HOfax1Vb79pQ_vgmN-H-aw/1552709612/577763.mp4?key=HOfax1Vb79pQ_vgmN-H-aw
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 03 15, 19, 12:24:43:PM » Reply

LOL.   Plunging to the greater depths of commie propaganda there.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 03 15, 19, 12:24:51:PM » Reply

spam boy wvit at it again.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 03 15, 19, 03:18:58:PM » Reply

And yet after reading all the nasty, hateful stuff you guys said about Obama, and Muslims, and others, it makes perfect sense!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 15, 19, 03:35:58:PM » Reply

You can’t forget their ostracizing of gays, transgendered or feminists either.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 03 15, 19, 03:39:38:PM » Reply

Here we go.  Libs just can't help but politicize everything.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 03 15, 19, 03:45:22:PM » Reply

you don't think this was political dan?   the shooter himself said it was.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 03 15, 19, 03:48:30:PM » Reply

No I don't.  It was a terrorist attack.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 03 15, 19, 03:55:10:PM » Reply

it was a terrorist attack yes, but it was political.   A 74-page “manifesto” Tarrant posted online lists various neofascist aims, including the creation of an atmosphere of fear among Muslims.   he was upset that he thought Muslims were infiltrating and working to take non muslim governments.

In the document, called “the great replacement”, Tarrant describes himself as a “regular white man from a regular family” who “decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people”. He said he wanted his attack on the mosques to send a message that “nowhere in the world is safe”.

sounds pretty political to me dan.    why do you think this isn't political?

po·lit·i·cal

1a : of or relating to government, a government, or the conduct of government
b : of, relating to, or concerned with the making as distinguished from the administration of governmental policy
2 : of, relating to, involving, or involved in politics and especially party politics
3 : organized in governmental terms
political units
4 : involving or charged or concerned with acts against a government or a political system
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP ‘mainstreamed’ a conspiracy theory that is driving the wp types
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory